Bilas on Iowa | Syracusefan.com

Bilas on Iowa

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
image-767376793.jpg

Last edited:
i for one have no issue if we get no respect - keeps a fire lit under the kids fannies-

all the greatness talk hasnt done much good for kenturky

They're pretty darn good. Lost a heartbreaker at arch-rival [and fellow top 10 team] Iowa State, and then blew an opportunity to knock off then #3 Wisconsin at their place.

No issue with Bilas's statement--they're good. Maybe even better than MSU / Wisc in the B1G.

I have an ipad
Bilas said that he's watched every Iowa game since December. "The Hawkeyes are as good as ANYONE. This is an underrated team good enough to win it all."

Bilas said that he's watched every Iowa game since December. "The Hawkeyes are as good as ANYONE. This is an underrated team good enough to win it all."
I figured it out, thanks.

They really are good. My dad is an Iowa alum so I consider the Hawkeyes my second favorite team. The easily go 10 or even 11 deep with a legitimate backup at each position. McCaffrey is an excellent coach. He has really turned around that program. They were probably the worst team in a BCS conference that struggled to score 60 or even 50 points by the time Todd Lickliter was done in Iowa City.

Ive seen them play 6-7 times and I have them in my final four. They have a little bit of everything. And a dude who plays like Larry bird but looks like a vulture. Villanova was lucky to beat them. Lucky.

Ive seen them play 6-7 times and I have them in my final four. They have a little bit of everything. And a dude who plays like Larry bird but looks like a vulture. Villanova was lucky to beat them. Lucky.
I feel the only lucky team to beat them was ISU. Iowa gift wrapped that game to them.

I feel the only lucky team to beat them was ISU. Iowa gift wrapped that game to them.
Definitely true. But they shat the bed vs Nova. Watched that game and kept thinking Iowa was vastly superior. They just lost. Kind of like when SU loses to Uconn in years past.

Definitely true. But they shat the bed vs Nova. Watched that game and kept thinking Iowa was vastly superior. They just lost. Kind of like when SU loses to Uconn in years past.

Games like that are what kept them out of the tournament last year. They just couldn't figure out how to close out a game. But after winning at Ohio State, I think that might have been a good confidence builder for Iowa (despite Ohio State going down the drain right now). Tonight at Michigan will be a very good test. Beilein has Michigan playing well right now.

They're an excellent team. Hope they keep winning, because I wouldn't want to see them until after the Sweet Sixteen.

All I use is safari. What do you use ?
I use iCab, but just tried Safari & Chrome on my iPhone. Safari was the worst of the 3 for viewing the attached image. It showed the enlarged image in a new tab, while the others just showed the larger image in a closable overlay.

Anywho... I prefer a browser + Mobile Style over Forum Runner and the like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom