Billboard calling out ACC refs | Syracusefan.com

Billboard calling out ACC refs

DXcuse

Walk On
After watching the gutting loss to Clemson where the ACC Refs handed Clemson the game, I decided I've had enough. I've been a lurker on these forums for the past few years, but I decided I'm not going to sit back and watch unfair and biased officiating from the ACC against Syracuse in every game of every sport. It's time to act.

I created a GoFundMe with the goal of raising enough funds to put up one or more billboards in Greensboro putting the ACC office & ACC refs on blast for their blatant anti Syracuse bias.

I thought about doing this last year after the blown no-hold call against Florida State and I regret not doing so.

If any of you are willing to donate and spread the word, it would be greatly appreciated. I promise to post regular fundraising updates. I live in Richmond, VA so I plan to drive down to Greensboro once the billboard has been put up to post photos of the final product.

The link to the GoFundMe is Billboard calling out ACC league office & refs, organized by Timothy Wilke

Any level of support is appreciated.

Thank you and GO ORANGE!

I’ve already started getting quotes for billboards in Greensboro. I’ll make sure the final billboard location is somewhere very visible to ensure ACC officials see it.

I appreciate the sentiment and initiative, but don't waste your time and money.

Your billboard would mysteriously burn down in the middle of the night, like the Bamboo Lounge in Goodfellas.

That's how the (ACC) Mafia do.

After watching the gutting loss to Clemson where the ACC Refs handed Clemson the game, I decided I've had enough. I've been a lurker on these forums for the past few years, but I decided I'm not going to sit back and watch unfair and biased officiating from the ACC against Syracuse in every game of every sport. It's time to act.

I created a GoFundMe with the goal of raising enough funds to put up one or more billboards in Greensboro putting the ACC office & ACC refs on blast for their blatant anti Syracuse bias.

I thought about doing this last year after the blown no-hold call against Florida State and I regret not doing so.

If any of you are willing to donate and spread the word, it would be greatly appreciated. I promise to post regular fundraising updates. I live in Richmond, VA so I plan to drive down to Greensboro once the billboard has been put up to post photos of the final product.

The link to the GoFundMe is Billboard calling out ACC league office & refs, organized by Timothy Wilke

Thank you and GO ORANGE!
How about you spend that money on a billboard in Syracuse promoting the football team and telling people to donate or buy tickets. Do something that directly helps the program

Oh crap, didn’t even think of that and I already dumped my kids 529 into the gofundme because my daughter would understand this social initiative. If I don’t have a billboard to show her, she’s going to be p!ssed.

But - when she sees the billboard, she’s going to be pl34sed!

(Prolly not. More like - pissed, and embarrassed, that her dad is such a dumbass.)

Throw Away Make It Rain GIF

But - when she sees the billboard, she’s going to be pl34sed!

(Prolly not. More like - pissed, and embarrassed, that her dad is such a dumbass.)

It’ll be ~ 10 years before she realizes how much a dumbass I am. And that’s 10 years to help her see how important the billboard is.

Thank you and GO ORANGE!

This isn’t a good use of money and won’t be effective, but it is hilariously petty. I like hilariously petty.

I would share this on Reddit on the CFB subreddit. They like hilariously petty things too.

I honestly saw one bad call, but it did affect the game. Not sure that deserves a billboard
There were five calls. Four of which seriously affected the game. 1) The first contested first down - I believe it was Shipley. They gave him a half a yard on the spot. 2) Fuentes ran into DJ while he was still in bounds 3) Our quarterback was thrown to the ground out of bounds - it wasn't called. 4) the motion penalty on the quarterback sneak 5) the PI call in the end zone wasn't a PI. He was obviously playing the ball. His right hand was open and not clutching or holding anything. Also, the first motion penalty we got because Carlos moved his head? Did you happen to notice the Clemson center moved his head on every possession?