Bills at Jets Sept 8th (Cuse Day) | Syracusefan.com

Bills at Jets Sept 8th (Cuse Day)

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Rcvd an email from the NY Jets. Apparently there will be a Cuse day. Is there interest from anyone to set up a pregame tailgate?

Fevo Universal Cart

Purchase your tickets before Monday, July 22nd and receive a co-branded Jets and 'Cuse hat with each ticket purchased!

What the Jets told me:

We have the link up and running now, with over 100 tickets purchased in 48 hours. Attached is the flier with the link embedded in it. There is a Jets/Cuse hat attached to it, yes.

Pricing starts at $50.50 in the 300 level, $100.50 in the 100 level, $149.50 in 200 level club, and $185.50 in 100 level club access.

I'd like to see the hat, does anybody see it?

Does Buffalo ever have a Syracuse day? I would think alot of of Buffalo people went to Syracuse also. Just a little odd to me. But I know NYC and New Jersey is full of Syracuse people.

I was just at our board meeting talking about this last night. I dont think as a Patriots fan I would make it out of that game alive

The hat is going to look like a Jets hat with a Block S on the side

I think White cap with Green Logos

Yeah I cant do it. I would literally be combining love with hate on it. I'd probably go crazy looking at it

Does Buffalo ever have a Syracuse day? I would think alot of of Buffalo people went to Syracuse also. Just a little odd to me. But I know NYC and New Jersey is full of Syracuse people.

Who needs Cuse when there is tailgating equipment to be destroyed

Isn’t a green block “S” Michigan State?

If anyone wants to sell their hat or have an extra one, I will buy it. Going to the game, but the Jets said they were out.

(Full disclosure: I don’t dig the Jets, but my kid does...)

If anyone wants to sell their hat or have an extra one, I will buy it. Going to the game, but the Jets said they were out.

(Full disclosure: I don’t dig the Jets, but my kid does...)

Important disclaimer indeed...

Fevo Universal Cart

Purchase your tickets before Monday, July 22nd and receive a co-branded Jets and 'Cuse hat with each ticket purchased!

What the Jets told me:

We have the link up and running now, with over 100 tickets purchased in 48 hours. Attached is the flier with the link embedded in it. There is a Jets/Cuse hat attached to it, yes.

Pricing starts at $50.50 in the 300 level, $100.50 in the 100 level, $149.50 in 200 level club, and $185.50 in 100 level club access.
Are those prices for real??

Guess the jets are that desperate for fans, wow.

I know what you’re trying to do but the Jets drew more fans than the Giants did last year.
I wouldnt even know how to tell that, Giants had pretty big crowds all year, and at the end they were decent because we thought it could be the end of Eli.

But anyway, I’m serious.

Upper deck for Giants are all over $100 and the club seats are like $1000.

Those prices...

1567800344564.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom