Billy Celuck | Syracusefan.com

Billy Celuck

Craig has more to offer, he won a NC , hes smart, a proven teacher, and did well at eating up space in the zone for his limited offensive skills. Celuck was good at wearing head bands.

Forth couldn't Rock a mis-matched jersey like Cleuck could.
IMG_0789.JPG

Loved Billy Celuck, but he may be the least intimidating looking basketball player of all time. I honestly can't even come up with an adequate comparison. Dude made Shawn Bradley look like Garnett.

Loved Billy Celuck, but he may be the least intimidating looking basketball player of all time. I honestly can't even come up with an adequate comparison. Dude made Shawn Bradley look like Garnett.

I still remember the Dome blowing up whenever that dude scored. Which was not a very frequent occurrence.

he quarterbacked the defense . . . he was as good at calling the defense as anyone we've ever had since going full time zone

In case you were unsure how serious to take this, it's a thread about Billy Celuck being an assistant coach for the Syracuse men's basketball team.

Loved me some Damone Brown. Would Howard Washington be our 1st Buffalo native since Damone? I've got to be forgetting someone. Flynn & Paul were from NF. I guess there's Mike Williams but I mean scholarship players.
Was Malik Campbell the same class as Brown? I can't think of anyone else unless Harris and Flynn count.

Was Malik Campbell the same class as Brown? I can't think of anyone else unless Harris and Flynn count.
Their careers overlapped for at least a year but, like Williams, he was on a football scholly & walked-on for hoops. I think that may be him behind Duany in the photo you posted.

EDIT: That's actually not Campbell. It's from the Great Alaskan Shootout in '00-'01. Now I'm wondering who it is behind Duany??

Last edited:
In case you were unsure how serious to take this, it's a thread about Billy Celuck being an assistant coach for the Syracuse men's basketball team.
true, but the post you deleted (but which is still maintained in my response) was an unnecessary shot at Area 51

I laughed off the Forth suggestion as well but given the fact that Devendorf appears to be on the short list, and that Donald Trump is president, I don't think we can safely rule out anything.

Maybe Rony Seikaly would like a couple of years in a dual purpose retro role with Boeheim to help him get back to 1000 victories? He could rock the dome AND coach the big guys. Oddly, I'm going to be on Mykonos in a couple of days. If I see him, I'll ask if he's interested...

true, but the post you deleted (but which is still maintained in my response) was an unnecessary shot at Area 51

I didn't delete it, though maybe it's for the best.

Also, area 51? Really?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom