Billy Joel 100 | Syracusefan.com

Billy Joel 100

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Epic Fail by CBS.

Took a 2.5 hour concert and edited it down to an hour's worth of songs and an hour of commercials.

Started over 32 minutes late due to Masters coverage.

Then they cut off the show in the middle of Piano Man right at 11:30 for more commercials and local news.

He’s a good guy and deserves better.

Epic Fail by CBS.

Took a 2.5 hour concert and edited it down to an hour's worth of songs and an hour of commercials.

Started over 32 minutes late due to Masters coverage.

Then they cut off the show in the middle of Piano Man right at 11:30 for more commercials and local news.
You can watch the whole show here.

It is interesting that you would promote the heck out of this event and then do it so poorly.

Additionally , you know going in the Masters is running long, it always does. So why do a special like this after it?

Should have scheduled 60 Minutes for 7 PM, Billy Joel for 8-10 PM, and burn off a rerun of CSI at 10-11 PM. That way you can absorb a Masters delay.

Or - shocking - make the Billy Joel special 3 hours long and show it another night.

Scalding hot take: Network television sucks! If not for sports, I would never watch it.

Scalding hot take: Network television sucks! If not for sports, I would never watch it.
I'd agree with that. It's been years since there's been a show I really wanted to watch every week.

I’m hearing that both the Rangers and Knicks will be away when Joel has his next Garden party scheduled on the 26th. I, for one am grateful.