Binghamton Game Thread... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Binghamton Game Thread...

Last weeks stars all struggling mightily today. Its amazing were even ahead. Rehfuss salcido and mariano one goal between them.

Time out, Bingo. Play stall ball, Lok for Moore with 25-30 on the clock. Is there any other plan for Bingo.

Need a stop!

In a close game, is there a better defense or goalie? Cardiac Cuse wins again.

Huge save Molloy!

Orange hang on 9-8

Another blowout ;)

I know a win is a win, but these "blowouts" wear a fan down. Can't we go back to the days when the Orange s order at will and won by several goals?

Watching at home and Mark Larson keeps talking about the last broadcast for Spectrum (Time Warner) sports.

Anybody know what the story is? Is it due to the ACC network?

He did say end of Spectrum TV "screens going black" but moving to your computer...

He also said goodbye to a number of his friends in the crew, so I guess that means an end to production values and multi camera, slow-motion replays.

Thanks for all the work guys it's been fun

good luck Mark Lawson & Dale Drypolcher

that blows. start the petition. computers are a wonderful thing but they suck for live sports.

yeah he said the channel will go black. internet only now. that sucks for local sports

Wonder how Wikdhack feels about this given his background. I get all of the games on Apple TV (internet) but this is terrible for people who get Spectrum/Time Warner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom