Binghamton Game Thread... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Binghamton Game Thread...

that blows. start the petition. computers are a wonderful thing but they suck for live sports.

The feed was so bad on my Apple TV connection today that I had to switch to my IPad. There's going to be a lot of complaints.

Could it be that ESPN is formally taking over via the ACCN? Unless there is a telecast by another network it would seem that Spectrum would still be in play. And when you consider the ACCN will be taking over, a short term deal seems more work for a different broadcaster than worth. Just my two cents.

Could it be that ESPN is formally taking over via the ACCN? Unless there is a telecast by another network it would seem that Spectrum would still be in play. And when you consider the ACCN will be taking over, a short term deal seems more work for a different broadcaster than worth. Just my two cents.

SU's contract was with Time Warner.

Maybe Spectrum doesn't want to renew?

Does this affect all the HS sports they cover as well?

SU's contract was with Time Warner.

Maybe Spectrum doesn't want to renew?

Does this affect all the HS sports they cover as well?
That'd be a real shame if we were no longer able to watch the Section 3/ State playoffs. Just terrible.

They haven't done a high school game yet.
Would like to catch some of those on tv but haven't seen at previews for games coming up.

if i had to choose between say section 3 badminton and honey booboo...give me local coverage !

I know ESPN was on the verge of live streaming more SU sports. Maybe that's what this is all about.

and before the thread gets totally hijacked. NICE WIN CUSE !!!!

and before the thread gets totally hijacked. NICE WIN CUSE !!!!

SU almost laid an egg today. I have a feeling they will do so in the first or second round of NCAA tournament. Another disappointment season is coming!

yeah he said the channel will go black. internet only now. that sucks for local sports

Very interesting. The Spectrum Sports Channel here in KC just announced they were laying off more half of the staff of 64 including 3 high profile on air guys.

Very interesting. The Spectrum Sports Channel here in KC just announced they were laying off more half of the staff of 64 including 3 high profile on air guys.
It could just be that Charter isn't into providing local sports coverage. As soon as the existing TWC agreements are fulfilled they can simply pull the plug.

Didn't get to catch much of the game yesterday? What was up with Salcido and Mariano?

Didn't get to catch much of the game yesterday? What was up with Salcido and Mariano?

Bingo did a great job defending them. There wasn't much open space to dodge. Our offense ran better when we looked to pass more.

Salcido had the "golden sombrero".

0 points, 4 turnovers. :oops:
Interesting article in the DO about him today. Apparently he was showing his emotions on the sideline and then was unavailable to the media. Especially after the article talking about him maturing as a feeder.

I believe someone already posted it but too many times when he looks to get his, the team sufffers and will be a problem in the tournament.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom