Bizarre | Syracusefan.com

Bizarre

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
Thats the only thing I have to say about tonight. Players sitting when they were. Just didnt seem like we allowed ourselves to play adventageously or get in a groove. Painful leaving the dome tonight.

The past few games we've come out and attacked the defense in the beginning of the game by driving/passing. Yeah we shot the ball well (besides 2nd half of Clemson game) but tonight we were tentative right from the get go.

Cant blame buddy.

Our supposed pro prospects defferred to him the whole 2nd half. Props to him for shooting, others couldn’t or wouldn’t tonight.

That's the other thing that bothers me. We got some contributions from Chukwu/Buddy tonight and we still lost by 14 at home.

Cant blame buddy.

Our supposed pro prospects defferred to him the whole 2nd half. Props to him for shooting, others couldn’t or wouldn’t tonight.
The problem I see with Buddy is he needs a LONG time to get his shot off. I mean he has to be completely wide open. That's not going to work very well if you're going to be the primary three point shooter. People love to compare him to Andy, but Andy was miles ahead of Buddy athletically. Buddy needs to spend the summer with the football team's exercise program focusing on getting some explosion into his game. Right now he's way too easy to take out of the game.

Thats the only thing I have to say about tonight. Players sitting when they were. Just didnt seem like we allowed ourselves to play adventageously or get in a groove. Painful leaving the dome tonight.

The first three or four minutes every SU player acted normal. But no one hit the 3 pointer. Then in the rest of the game except Buddy treated the ball as the hot potato. They wanted to get rid of it as soon possible once the balled was passed to them. Nobody had the confidence and the desire to shoot.

Frank and Carey were not allowed to get in a rhythym.

Tyus and Oshae were timid and playing like they found Roberson’s dog leash and tried it on.

Elijah looked like a leader but road the bench when we needed him most.

Chukwu was Chukwu, but you know what? He looked like he had some heart at least

The team had no idea how to attack that zone. They were lost the whole game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom