BJ AT THE END OF A WORKOUT YESTERDAY!!!LGO | Syracusefan.com

BJ AT THE END OF A WORKOUT YESTERDAY!!!LGO

Wow! He was really short on that 3pt attempt;).

Actually, I was impressed by how relaxed he was on the dunk (reminds me of myself in college - on an 8ft hoop with a woman's ball, of course). I can't wait to see him get some meaningful PT next year.

What a breath of fresh air your post is OGBJ. As you can tell, people are pretty much in a hemlock fuelled spasm of self loathing, dispair, and panic. Meanwhile, BJ just keeps trying to get better. It's interesting to observe the difference! I'm just glad he's the one with the Syracuse uniform on! He ain't giving up!

Gotta love it OG! What type of training does a college basketball player do in the offseason do as far as competition and drilling?

Gotta love it OG! What type of training does a college basketball player do in the offseason do as far as competition and drilling?
<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="[a href="https://www.facebook.com/robert.johnson.7503">Robert[/a] Johnson</a>.</div></div>
Last July-S & C with trainers, B-Ball workouts with coaches, players and alone. Playing games, one on one and league play. A lot of shooting and ball handling drills and other skill set improvement. Do this Over and Over and Over again to get better. And them some!!!

Last edited:
BJ last summer <div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="[a href="https://www.facebook.com/robert.johnson.7503">Robert[/a] Johnson</a>.</div></div>

Awesome! I am really excited to see BJ's career play out at SU. Has he managed to put on any muscle this season?
I let you decide.
bj and1 dunk2.jpg

View attachment 10644 He seemed to get a little taller as I saw him over the season which will allow him to increase muscle size. I would expect him to grow in height over the next yr or two.

Still looks like he's added a bit and if he's managed to do that and grow its great for him. I think he has as much talent as anyone on the squad and it will show at some point.

Still looks like he's added a bit and if he's managed to do that and grow its great for him. I think he has as much talent as anyone on the squad and it will show at some point.
If you remember from an earlier post, I said that we wanted to get BJ KG strong from a physical standpoint to go along with an improved skill set. KG was lean and mean in his day.

If you remember from an earlier post, I said that we wanted to get BJ KG strong from a physical standpoint to go along with an improved skill set. KG was lean and mean in his day.

Makes sense to me. It looked like he barely had to try to throw that dunk down so I think its working.

Last edited:
AZOrange said:
I tried to post earlier, not sure why it was deleted. Anyway best to you and BJ!

There's not a deleted post in this thread.

Great to see. Roberson and BJ are the type of players that will help us win a title. They will be in the program for 3-4 years and be mature players we need to lead us to the promise land again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom