BJ AT THE END OF A WORKOUT YESTERDAY!!!LGO | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

BJ AT THE END OF A WORKOUT YESTERDAY!!!LGO

You are one positive man. Great to have you on the board.
You're no slouch either, my friend.
hqdefault.jpg

If you remember from an earlier post, I said that we wanted to get BJ KG strong from a physical standpoint to go along with an improved skill set. KG was lean and mean in his day.

I'd argue KG is still pretty lean and mean, just a lot less athletic/slower.

I think us 'Cuse fans are really going to be pleasantly surprised with next year's team, and I expect BJ to be a big reason why. Thanks for being such a great contributor to this board. It's really a pleasure to have your perspective around here.

I was thinking out about our team next year if we lost Grant in addition to Fair, Keita and Ennis:

Centers: Christmas, Coleman, Obokoh

Forwards: McCullough, Roberson, Johnson

Guards: Joseph, Cooney, Patterson

Jack of all trades: Gbinije.

A lot of those guys are untested but there's a lot of basketball talent there and plenty of size and speed. Christmas could play forward and maybe Johnson guard in a pinch. The cupboard is hardly bare. It will be all about what each of these guys will be ready to give us next year.

I was thinking out about our team next year if we lost Grant in addition to Fair, Keita and Ennis:

Centers: Christmas, Coleman, Obokoh

Forwards: McCullough, Roberson, Johnson

Guards: Joseph, Cooney, Patterson

Jack of all trades: Gbinije.

A lot of those guys are untested but there's a lot of basketball talent there and plenty of size and speed. Christmas could play forward and maybe Johnson guard in a pinch. The cupboard is hardly bare. It will be all about what each of these guys will be ready to give us next year.

There's a ton of talent there, and all we need is for a couple of those guys to step up for us to a be good team, if not better. I think at least a couple of those guys are ready to step up. They were offered scholarships by the coaching staff because they're capable of doing so, and they came to Syracuse to do so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom