BJ finally makes some shots | Syracusefan.com

BJ finally makes some shots

Yup, perimeter is open because everyone doubles Rak.

albanycuse said:
He can play. Just has ZERO confidence right now. Hitting shots helps big time!

It's not confidence it's playing time. You can't hit shots if you're butt is glued to the bench.

He can play. Just has ZERO confidence right now. Hitting shots helps big time!

Oh, I don't disagree. I don't think there's been a stronger BJ proponent than I've been these past two years. BUT, you have to put the ball in the basket, and there's been a lid on the rim all season long for him. He hasn't been able to buy a bucket until tonight.

Law of averages has to kick in. You can't miss them all, can you?

Holy cow. Just did a two hour drive so I caught the last 10 minutes of the game or so. Holy cow! Well done young fellow.

It's only one game but imo, it just reinforces how important it is to have 4 guys who can shoot threes on the floor at all times. Having BJJ in over Roberson not only meant we had another 3 point threat, it also took Robersons would-be defender from out of the lane area which opened things up for Kaleb and G.

He closed on shooters with a hand up.

That's why he played.

Nice to hit shots, too. Would like to see some more pump fakes.

Nah. Johnson played because BC was not guarding Roberson. Roberson hesitated when left wide open, and pulled the string on the shots he did take. JB put a shooter on the floor. BC didn't guard Johnson either, but he made them pay.

Really excited for this kid. He's going to fill out a little next year and get more minutes hopefully. Loosen up that leash and he will get in rhythm. He also has a good handle but is just hesitant to use it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom