Bo 30 for 30 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Bo 30 for 30

I echo everyone else's thoughts - Bo was a transcendent athlete and was unquestionably my go-to guy on Super Tecmo Bowl.

The one thing about the 30 for 30 that bummed me out was when they said he was a bully in his neighborhood. For whatever reason he always struck me as a Michael Oher "gentle giant" type.

i'm the opposite. i think he would've been the best rb not named jim brown. baseball was all highlights for him but he had a very long way to go as a hitter.

i don't blame baseball for the hip injury, i just wish he'd gotten more football games in before the injury

Nobody did what he did in baseball. With time he would have hit for average

My kids watched this 30 for 30 with me Sunday morning and they were transfixed. Immediately afterwards my 5 year old wanted to play football in our basement and was pretending to be "#34, Bo".

I think he was 2-3 years away from being a transcendent baseball player. I mean, he never really played minor league ball, so he had to learn plate patience in real-time at the major league level. His BA and OBP were climbing every year he played for KC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom