Bo Ryan can't win the big one | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Bo Ryan can't win the big one

I was thinking more because I bear a striking resemblance to David Bowie.
upload_2015-4-8_12-11-0.jpeg

And how does that square with the handling of Hart, except for the fact that youtube had yet to be invented?

Do I recall an issue with UCLA and tampering? In Hart's first year here he was the only PG , something many high profile recruits desire to insure they get the PT. His sophomore year we brought in Allen Griffin , Hart still stayed.

Do I recall an issue with UCLA and tampering? In Hart's first year here he was the only PG , something many high profile recruits desire to insure they get the PT. His sophomore year we brought in Allen Griffin , Hart still stayed.
Well, that paragon Harrick was at UCLA then, so it's possible.

Yes there was speculation that UCLA had tampered with Hart so pretty sure that was a big reason JB was so hard-lined about releasing him.

Bo Ryan certainly does look scummy on how he reacted to one transfer.

But let's do an alternative perspective (if it is indeed true that Wisconsin has only had one transfer... which I am finding doubtful). If only one player has asked to transfer from the program, and no player has been "advised" that it would be best to leave, it shows that Ryan does work with the players well, and perhaps overrides this douchebaggery on one transfer.

But let's do an alternative perspective (if it is indeed true that Wisconsin has only had one transfer... which I am finding doubtful). If only one player has asked to transfer from the program, and no player has been "advised" that it would be best to leave, it shows that Ryan does work with the players well, and perhaps overrides this douchebaggery on one transfer.

Orrrrrr "Nooooooooooooo one transfers out of my program! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH HAAAAA HAAA HAA!"

It is an interesting point if that's the only transfer. Wisci also redshirts more guys than probably any other program. I will say that I don't buy for a minute that Bo was fine with the kid transfering. The whole situation stinks of butt hurt to me. Still plenty of kids have been screwed over by coaches, schools and the NCAA so if this is the lone issue that can be found about the guy with one of his players in all his years of coaching he must get on pretty well with his guys.

Last edited:
Ryan was a total DB to Uthoff. If he just blocked the Big Ten teams which was reasonable he doesn't take any heat. Blocking the entire Big Ten, ACC, Iowa State, and Florida was crazy. Then, basically talking about Uthoff as if he was an employee and not a "student-athlete" just shows the plantation mindset that goes on college campuses.

The negative PR from Ryan's behavior got so bad he let the kid go without any restriction and he went to Big Ten rival Iowa. So basically if Ryan just handled it like 99.9% other coaches would have he allowed Uthoff goes out of conference to go a school. Ryan's behavior allowed the kid to go Iowa. Also, I give Iowa FB credit for letting their starting QB transfer anywhere and he just decided to go to Michigan which Iowa could have blocked. Iowa did the opposite of Bo Ryan.

For Bo Ryan, nothing overrides it. Nothing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom