Board is closing in on it's 1,000,000th post | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Board is closing in on it's 1,000,000th post

So I looked at the board member stats and it looks like I'm 8th in total posts and 6th in total likes, and I'm not sure whether to be disgusted or proud with my life.

Think of all the homeless people you could have fed and old ladies you could have helped cross the street during those 25,824 posts. I'm so relieved I'm only 60% as awful as you.

Think of all the homeless people you could have fed and old ladies you could have helped cross the street during those 25,824 posts. I'm so relieved I'm only 60% as awful as you.
I don't think you were trying hard enough to neglect the homeless and elderly IMHO.

winner decides if program is spiraling downwards and how fast

Some more ideas:
-SWC will write an upside and downside for you as a poster. The downside will be a roast for all of us to enjoy.
-Tee will follow you around in person for 24 hours simply complimenting everything you say and do to make you feel awesome.
This deserves more props well done.

1552064199719.jpeg

This is 2019. Call me when we're approaching 1 BILLION posts!

For the record, last week the mods all threw a kegger at Bees house.

Pizza, wings, beer. Replayed the 2003 game on a loop. Marci, Barbie, Igor and Stan were guest speakers.

We were celebrating to 1,000,000 deleted post.

So I looked at the board member stats and it looks like I'm 8th in total posts and 6th in total likes, and I'm not sure whether to be disgusted or proud with my life.
And that is just in the last 7.5 years. How many posts did you have in the old forum?

Currently sitting at 999,703. Does the person who makes the 1 millionth post win anything?

Ideas:
-sit courtside with CTO
-romantic candlelit dinner with KaiserUEO
-JarHeadJim will let you beat him in arm wrestling
Up to 999,803. Sounds like a good time to remember all of the posters who have passed away who helped make this forum so special.

For the record, last week the mods all threw a kegger at Bees house.

Pizza, wings, beer. Replayed the 2003 game on a loop. Marci, Barbie, Igor and Stan were guest speakers.

We were celebrating to 1,000,000 deleted post.

I have a request into Julian Assange to see a list of who were say the Top 10 most-deleted posters in board history.