Board is closing in on it's 1,000,000th post | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Board is closing in on it's 1,000,000th post

It blows my mind thinking about how long I've posted on the various versions of this forum...and all the people who were already here before I was. I feel like I was probably still on dial-up when I first started posting. If I remember correctly, I just used to come here while I waited for pics of Tiffani Amber-Thiessen to load...who knew I would become a basketball fan as a result.
No TAT here but here is a 90210 board flashback featuring Tee and Jekelish.
I'm gonna leave this here...

I got a new fancy computer that does not work. My kids probably think I did something wrong on my new fancy HP crap. Luv my old computer and you guys.You always give me a laugh and faith in the SU program.Thank you.

It blows my mind thinking about how long I've posted on the various versions of this forum...and all the people who were already here before I was. I feel like I was probably still on dial-up when I first started posting. If I remember correctly, I just used to come here while I waited for pics of Tiffani Amber-Thiessen to load...who knew I would become a basketball fan as a result.

I was on dial up on one of those limited minutes AOL plans. I remember trying to get through the comments on the AOL board as quickly as I could.

The original syracusefan.com started 1/15/00. We have been around for more than 19 years. We have been through many iterations: Independent, Rivals, Scout ... and independent again.
Thanks. Thousands of hours of enjoyment and info.

Some more ideas:
-SWC will write an upside and downside for you as a poster. The downside will be a roast for all of us to enjoy.
-Tee will follow you around in person for 24 hours simply complimenting everything you say and do to make you feel awesome.

Miss Tee heavy...

Miss Tee heavy...
image.jpg

The original syracusefan.com started on 1/15/00. We have been around for more than 19 years. We have been through many iterations: Independent, Rivals, Scout ... and independent again.
Is there old links or not

The football forum is only at 828,597 posts, so you will all have another chance to hit the milestone!