Boatright's Post-Game comments | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Boatright's Post-Game comments

Or that master mangler of the English language, Georgetown's Reggie Williams, holder of the World's record of 200 "ahh You Know's" in a single interview.

I watched one Reggie Williams interview in the company of three Georgetown alumni who were ashen faced at the end of it. They were stunned.

God I still vividly remember after they won the title in 84 against Houston they interviewed Reggie Williams and he literally could not form a sentence. It was really sad. I wish I had video of the post game when Brent Musberger was interviewing him and Ewing.

Cracks me up. They have the Ray Finkle syndrome going on over there. Blaming everyone else for their ineptitude while screaming "the laces were out"!

A friendly PSA to all UConn fan boys involving your favorite letter regarding UConn.

images

Why are you here? You're obviously a misinformed fan boy who is butt hurt despite the fact that your team won last night. Why come running to the Syracuse message board for vindication on things you seem to belive as fact?

UConn stopped UConn from going to the ACC when they tried to sue BC and the ACC. Not sure where you get the idea that Syracuse has had anything to do with it being we aren't even officially in the ACC for another 3 1/2 months.

There were quite a few reports of Boeheim and Cuses football coach lobbying against UConn behind the scenes and pushing UL. I have no idea how true they are.

There were quite a few reports of Boeheim and Cuses football coach lobbying against UConn behind the scenes and pushing UL. I have no idea how true they are.

Honestly, I'd love to think we pull that much weight but it doesn't seem likely does it? Again, we're not actually in the conference yet and JB wasn't entirely excited about leaving the Big East for hoops so I would think he'd be more likely to want you guys included.

Considering he attends a "university" where a recent player graduated without having ever read a book, I'm guessing not.

To be fair, Kemba graduated after only three years. Reading books is more of a fourth-year activity.

That reminds me that at Oswego there used to be a course called College Reading 101. However, there were only 20 kids in each class and the only people that took it were seniors because it filled up so fast.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

God I still vividly remember after they won the title in 84 against Houston they interviewed Reggie Williams and he literally could not form a sentence. It was really sad. I wish I had video of the post game when Brent Musberger was interviewing him and Ewing.
It was Packer and it went something like this..."Well, we struggled. Well, we didn't really struggle, but...ah...uh...damn!" Priceless. I'll never forget it. Then Packer made some comment like "John, you've got to let these freshmen speak more" Pure Gold!

wait. You are complaining about who you played in the NCAA when you get knocked out in the first round every year...baaaaahhahahahahh

who complained? you are the absolute worst kind of protagonist. you ignore facts and try to bend what other people are actually saying for your benefit.

and you're right... you will see us in the ACC. can't say we'll see you there though. congrats on the win, glad the players have something to hang their hat on as Syracuse, Pitt, Louisville and ND are leaving your sorry excuse for a university behind. chump.

When UConn finds it place in the CIS they can celebrate like this.

UConn's had the NCAA in they [sic] mouths the whole season, so I guess Ryan knows the feeling.

I am going to respond late. Stayed away (work 12 hrs shifts had to listen to Dukes and Brent on break now) and ill say the bad taste comment make me again parrot Marsh. It was true before. It is what you say about rivals. Calhoun's interview said it all. Syracuse is UConn's rival
. I HAVE TO as a fan be able to say and still say I good for them. This was a tidal wave of igorisms. The missed FTs and bunnies.
I think maybe we deserved it for that Kate Hudson thread. Sorry JLH come back...