Bobby Cremins | Syracusefan.com

Bobby Cremins

stuckinbig11

All American
My son is the Faculty Athletic Rep at UNC-Asheville. Last year, I attended the bball preseason dinner with him and had a chance to talk with guest speaker Jay Bilas. We are going again tonight. The guest speaker is Bobby Cremins. I have no desire to speak with him, but I am trying to remember the name of the recruit that we suspect was paid to go to Georgia Tech. Can you help?

My son is the Faculty Athletic Rep at UNC-Asheville. Last year, I attended the bball preseason dinner with him and had a chance to talk with guest speaker Jay Bilas. We are going again tonight. The guest speaker is Bobby Cremins. I have no desire to speak with him, but I am trying to remember the name of the recruit that we suspect was paid to go to Georgia Tech. Can you help?
may I suggest a shaving cream pie to the face, filiming it for distribution, all the while screaming RESTORE BOEHEIMS WINS, over and over :cool:

One basketball point I'd like to hear his take on: what happened to NYC point guards? How come great HS points like Anderson and Marbury don't come out of the city any more?

I thought he defended jb on that committee. That is the way I remember it, anyway.
Yes I remember Cremins talking about it publicly. He said he thought it wasn’t a fair punishment but the committee was bound by their rules about head coach responsibility (which aren’t administered at all fairly or evenly). I think he and JB worked together on the NABC.

Then start an Orange themed GoFundMe for your legal fees... I've got $10 for a Cremins pie face.
Per vacated victory? That’s $1,010, small price to pay and good for the best public defender

BORING. Cremins told stories about Dean Smith and other old-timers whose names that today's players may have heard, but that they know nothing about. Afterwards, my son asked if I could look into getting Etan Thomas to speak next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom