BOCA RATON Info | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

BOCA RATON Info

Ticket sales have slowed

We apparently sold our lower sideline 100s but much remains on 200s

On the Ticketmaster site it looks like our lower sideline is full as are the suites. In the second level, sections 204, 205, & 206 are now full. Not showing a lot of tickets available in 203 or 207.

Sidelines are getting tighter. I think they are masking many rows in the upper endzones and USF upper sideline. Hopefully we can push it over 20K. USF side seems to be supporting pretty well too.

For a low level bowl game this is a great location and offers Cuse fans many nonstop flight options.

I'll make a final judgment after the game but right now I'd love if this game gets in the ACC rotation as a backup bowl like the Gasparilla, First Responder and Birmingham.

Last edited:
Bowl Ticket Allotment is 3500. USF apparently has sold theirs out. Crickets from SU and the media doesn't ask. Cuse has to be very close if they haven't sold out yet.

Bowl Ticket Allotment is 3500. USF apparently has sold theirs out. Crickets from SU and the media doesn't ask. Cuse has to be very close if they haven't sold out yet.
Jeeze. I would hope we could move 3500 tickets. It is a tough time of year for last minute travel though.

I haven't bought yet. Better get on it I guess. Just doing this through the uni?

Jeeze. I would hope we could move 3500 tickets. It is a tough time of year for last minute travel though.
8pm weeknight kick isn't helping with the retiree crowd

For the north country Cuse fans, cheap flight out of Ottawa YOW on Flair direct to Hollywood, FLL, Monday departure, Friday return. We'll be there in Section 214!
Go Orange!!!
Sent you a private message

A couple things

Many go to bed early
Driving at night is an issue for many older folks
My parents can handle an occasional late night, but you're right about driving at night. My dad is still ok but prefers to avoid it. Mom only does side streets at night and doesn't even really like doing those if she doesn't really have to go somewhere.

My parents can handle an occasional late night, but you're right about driving at night. My dad is still ok but prefers to avoid it. Mom only does side streets at night and doesn't even really like doing those if she doesn't really have to go somewhere.
Mark, if you come up for Kansas game we can lend logistical support for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom