Boeheim on Crean comment | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim on Crean comment

a9e36fc065ead797165c5fcbb7e57f9e62954306_r.jpg

Crean was a moron. He criticized Lydon's shooting. Lydon was only the best shooting Big at the combine.

It was really stupid comments by Crean. Lydon can lose the water weight and that will help his quickness in defending forwards in the league.

prolly the most well-deserved, spot-on "he's an idiot" declaration of all time. Well said, Coach.
God I'm trying to remember the last "he's an idiot" deal with JB and my ketel one is kicking in...Andy Katz?

God I'm trying to remember the last "he's an idiot" deal with JB and my ketel one is kicking in...Andy Katz?

He called Katz "disloyal" but I'm not sure if he added idiot to it.

He's an idiot, that's for sure. But, in his defense, he was no less prepared than ESPN guys who didn't know anything about him except he played 2-3 and would have trouble because of that.

ok, after reading twitter post, i was left thinking Crean called Lydon an idiot. i thought that was incredibly inappropriate.

additionally, you can't call someone an idiot like that. its unprofessional. there must be more to the story. He must have some personal issues with the dude.

Last edited:
JB says we practice M2M.
I thought we did, and then we didn't. We do again?

Crean looks like a dopey Tom Arnold. Except Tom Arnold is dopey on purpose.

Yeah. Let's encourage more "Coach Speak" and less blunt opinion.

This might be a tad "abrasive" but a reputation for telling the truth isn't a bad thing.

Chicken or the egg...

This could work exactly for criticizing JB for not allowing Creans blunt opinion (albeit wrong) or Otto not allowing JB's correct but very blunt opinion of Creans wrong but blunt opinion.

I am so confused.

Yeah. Let's encourage more "Coach Speak" and less blunt opinion.

This might be a tad "abrasive" but a reputation for telling the truth isn't a bad thing.

You would reply that way.

Boeheim doesn't have a reputation for telling the truth. Some people do have reputations for calling names. And that is a bad thing.

No idea what Crean said.

Don't care about Crean either way.

"He's an idiot" isn't a winning argument or a good look for anyone.

Jim isn't trying to win an argument or look good. He doesn't care. Creans' comments were misinformed, and it appeared he didn't know what he was talking about. Jim pointed that out, and he's right. Good for him for rightfully backing his player, and defending his program. Clearly, playing zone hasn't hurt Syracuse kids in terms of getting to the NBA.

JB says we practice M2M.
I thought we did, and then we didn't. We do again?

Crean looks like a dopey Tom Arnold. Except Tom Arnold is dopey on purpose.
JB has always said we practice M2M because most of the defenses we see in games are M2M and there are M2M concepts incorporated into the zone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom