Boeheim on Marek's adjustment to the US | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim on Marek's adjustment to the US

Lucid

Last One Picked
In this afternoon's presser...

"He's doing great. He's doing good in school, good on the court, he's got a blond cheerleader for a girlfriend. He's doing great. She drives him all over the place. S***... probably should be illegal. Probably is illegal."

Gotta love Boeheim.

Loved that quote. Also said he wasn't S**** too when taking about the teams success in the tournament.

"He's doing great. He's doing good in school, good on the court, he's got a blond cheerleader for a girlfriend. He's doing great. She drives him all over the place. S***... probably should be illegal. Probably is illegal."

Gotta love Boeheim.

Marek gave an interview yesterday after the game, it’s worth a listen. Imagine Schwarzenegger’s accent “tomorrow we shoot baskets, make movie on Michigan State. I happy.”

Gotta love Boeheim.
Marek got drevo

Daddy gone hah. Literally watched and read press conf. Somehow missed last 2 sentences.

Fyi Florida as much as they are dirty diaper wins easy. Michigan lol wins m/l 9 of 10.

Yeah that was hilarious. He meant to say watch some tape or watch some film re:MSU but instead it was the “watch movie” response. Priceless!

Marek never seems to change his expression from what I've seen. Just always looks so calm. I liked how two weeks ago, he had no idea what the bracket even was and last night, he's putting Syracuse on the next line.

Marek gave an interview yesterday after the game, it’s worth a listen. Imagine Schwarzenegger’s accent “tomorrow we shoot baskets, make movie on Michigan State. I happy.”

Just saw it. His best quote was "Tomorrow we make movie on Michigan State"... I just love everything about the kid. I want to see him succeed so much!

I'm surprised players are allowed to date cheerleaders.
And that blondes are still better than the rest.