Boeheim on Marek's adjustment to the US | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim on Marek's adjustment to the US

The foolish thing about that interview was the media man.

Marek has a difficult time speaking English. Do you suppose he might have a difficult time understanding the man with the mic taking 90 miles an hour? Oh Lord
Yeh, and the fact that he asked essentially the same shallow question in three convoluted forms...trying enough for a native speaker.

Yeh, and the fact that he asked essentially the same shallow question in three convoluted forms...trying enough for a native speaker.

Seriously, reading these posts before watching the interview made me want to give the reporter a suplex. Please tell me this isnt a Newhouse product, lol.

EDIT: I show more respect to foreign Uber drivers than this reporter did to Marek, even though I am guessing the reporter didnt do it purposefully, and just wasnt thinking.

Last edited:
The blond cheerleader girlfriend = Good news. I was worried he would go back. Hear there was a little homesickness. Not any longer...

Bratislava?

Isn’t that where Borat was from?

Actually its a very nice city close to Vienna, Austria. Food isn’t that great unless you are big into desserts. Marek needs more of them.

The foolish thing about that interview was the media man.

Marek has a difficult time speaking English. Do you suppose he might have a difficult time understanding the man with the mic taking 90 miles an hour? Oh Lord
Exactly. It’s uncomfortable just to watch.

Borat is from Kazakhstan, and his sister doesn't appreciate you misderecting her clientele.

Yeah, I know.

But I think you will agree that a great number of people aren’t able to tell one Eastern European country from another and that the image they have is from the movies, like “Borat”.