Boeheim press conference | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim press conference

Halfmooncuse

Hall of Fame
How much longer does jab want to do this job. He looked like he was at a wake. Poor CJ had to sit there and answer questions. Not that CJ is the most talkative but it was like getting words out of him with a crow bar. He's a really nice guy just like Keita so you feel for him. But jab has a choice to go out a winner and not be remembered as a whiner. He was morose and I can understand it but for him to say he feels good about this team after this end of season performances he needs to tell his body language not to givevawayvwhatbhe really must be feeling. Christ he should have taken a walk in to the press conference.

I thought he was much less dickish than he often is after big losses. He just wasnt going to answer questions about the league, big picture, future, etc., right after a game and with the tourney to follow.

How much longer does jab want to do this job. He looked like he was at a wake. Poor CJ had to sit there and answer questions. Not that CJ is the most talkative but it was like getting words out of him with a crow bar. He's a really nice guy just like Keita so you feel for him. But jab has a choice to go out a winner and not be remembered as a whiner. He was morose and I can understand it but for him to say he feels good about this team after this end of season performances he needs to tell his body language not to givevawayvwhatbhe really must be feeling. Christ he should have taken a walk in to the press conference.
No worries, last yr just before the BET he was talking about playing golf in a couple weeks

perhaps as recently as a few weeks ago he may have had dreams of another decent title shot .
now like so many of us he's probably realizing that likelihood is now indeed a longshot.
in fact the possibility of another embarrassing early exit seemingly looms larger than ever.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom