Boeheim should be embarrassed | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim should be embarrassed

Briancuse

Living Legend
18 point lead against a bad team without its best player and down several other players. He doesn't play his best guard down the stretch. His players continue to take horrendous shots. This game is on him and why we will be on the bubble again this year.

18 point lead against a bad team without its best player and down several other players. He doesn't play his best guard down the stretch. His players continue to take horrendous shots. This game is on him and why we will be on the bubble again this year.
Did he pull Kadary???

I don't often agree with your takes, but this time I agree 100%. Horrible coaching job down the stretch.

This wasn’t the first time with his bad coaching and won’t be the last unfortunately.

It goes down as one of the worst coaching jobs i have ever seen from JB. Zero feel for the game. Horrible substitutions, and no control over his players. Disgusting collapse.

You can only hope we're on the bubble -- that implies we have a chance to sneak in. Keep in mind we easily could have lost to both Bryant and Buffalo as well (and probably should have).

I don't often agree with your takes, but this time I agree 100%. Horrible coaching job down the stretch.
Same here. The last sentence we truly don’t know especially with covid, but the rest is simply fact. It sucks.

You can only hope we're on the bubble -- that implies we have a chance to sneak in. Keep in mind we easily could have lost to both Bryant and Buffalo as well (and probably should have).

Northeastern was pretty close as well and their best player got hurt during the game. They were lucky to get out of that one with a W.

Normally a JB defender but I’m tired of this program’s mediocrity the last 6 or so years.

Northeastern was pretty close as well and their best player got hurt during the game. They were lucky to get out of that one with a W.

Normally a JB defender but I’m tired of this program’s mediocrity the last 6 or so years.
6 years in a row of 13+ losses, we aren't the program we once were as hard as that is for me to admit

The lack of accountability for Jg is absurd. He wants to yell at everyone else. Yell at him. He shoots it 4 seconds into the clock after no passes. The kid stinks. That’s all there is to it. He played against bums in high schools and took 50 shots a game. I’m so sick of him and lack of anything. If he hustled it would be one thing. But he’s so lazy and JB does nothing. It’s a joke

Players used to get a seat on the bench for taking a bonehead shot. Not this year.
Today was unreal. Guys chucking heaves after heaves. No clock management. Zero coaching the last 10 minutes or more. Substitutions had no rhyme or reason. Sticking with Girard was the worst. The lack of an inbound play being designed when Marek threw the ball away... Just a piss poor coaching job.

The lack of accountability for Jg is absurd. He wants to yell at everyone else. Yell at him. He shoots it 4 seconds into the clock after no passes. The kid stinks. That’s all there is to it. He played against bums in high schools and took 50 shots a game. I’m so sick of him and lack of anything. If he hustled it would be one thing. But he’s so lazy and JB does nothing. It’s a joke
Great post. Dont think for one second the kids dont realize JB favors Girard. I actually wonder if he doesn't realize its not Gmac out there:)

What is JBs strength as a coach now? Offensive ingenuity? The zone? In game strategy? Recruiting? Development? I'm not sure what our advantage is anymore. He got out coached by Jeff Capel.

Boeheim knows he is safe and untouchable so what’s the point. He can coast here until he decides not to anymore.
Coach is too busy making political statements. He runs SU. They are scared the money will run out after he walks. Dino hasn't helped. What do you do with an empty dome?

No Sidibe really hurt, but Cuse blew a total winnable game

Griffin is very frustrating. He can score, but jacking up a 3 pointer with 11 seconds left on the shot clock is inexcusable. If he could eliminate those sorts of plays he would be SOOOO much better. Having JG there hoisting 3s (and not making them), is totally dumb. The defense needed stops, and Kadary should have been in there. That is all on the coach

In the first half, Boeheim did such a better job mixing it up. The instinctual reflex of sticking to the sam5 five players down the stretch has always been an issue, but one that is getting worse over the years

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom