Boeheimburg | Syracusefan.com

Boeheimburg

Maybe I've gotten old but what is the point of this?

To get the best seating for the students. First come first serve on seats. I've sat in that area. 300 level up front is so much better than 1st row down close as far as a view goes

To get the best seating for the students. First come first serve on seats. I've sat in that area. 300 level up front is so much better than 1st row down close as far as a view goes

When did the student tickets become general admission? When I was there from 97 - 00, we always had assigned seats. The best were for the 98 - 99 season when part of the removable bleachers across from the benches were given to students. Then, it was back to behind the basket.

Scoopadelphia and another friend bought those marked-up Christmas break tickets in the student section for the Boston College game. Maybe $80 from the box office to sit in row BB or CC on the aisle in 104.

Little did they know there is no view of the court from those seats. Apparently they're partially obstructed view when students are there due to four rows of press/courtside seating on risers between them and the court. When students aren't there, of course, standing isn't allowed. So fans can't see the court at all. Not a good look for SU.

Anyway, I agree that the first 300 rows would always be better seats.

what's an anti cookie ? cookies all taste delicious. what's in them ...prestone antifreeze ?

Your posts are great...you're clearly one, if not the wittiest, poster on this site. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom