Boeheim's Army (TBT) 2018 | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army (TBT) 2018

The highlighted section above remains to be seen, especially in relation to Overseas Elite. We can certainly win the whole thing. Again, it comes down to the "good" vs. "good enough" paradigm with the back court.

Would feel better if I knew that Gillon would live up to your prediction.

Agree. Definitely remains to be seen. As per usual last year the team fell into the trap of just passing around the perimeter and launching without moving the defense. Also, DJ Kennedy made a huge impact in the paint against us. Not necessarily with tons of points but he made all the right plays and was a pain in the a&$!

This was honestly one of the most fun times I've had watching a basketball game in recent memory. The nostalgia factor of many guys from my teenage years coming together to put a comeback like that was just awesome. I so look forward to this tournament every year now because of the emotional connection that Boehiem's Army invokes. It's not as important to me as the actual college basketball season, but it definitely invokes similar feelings.

This tournament was such an outstanding idea and every die hards dream scenario. Now we just need Scoop and Andy

So apparently the fan contest has a new rule this year. If your team is eliminated, you can SWITCH teams, forfeit half your points and be ranked as a fan of your NEW team. As a result, I went into this week's games in 6th place as a supporter of Boeheim's Army but even after the Cuse alumni team won their first two games four vultures swooped in and dropped me to tenth - the last spot among potential winners of $5k. One more vulture and I drop out of this level.

If you have not registered yet, PLEASE use the link below, register and vote for Boeheim's Army. If you have registered and have friends or family who have not, share the link and ask them for their support. Really appreciate the help!
TBT - Boeheim's Army

I did a little research. If you have already supported Boeheim's Army through my link and have a twitter handle it should be relatively easy for you to qualify to win $500 if Boeheim's Army wins TBT. They moved into the Sweet 16 last weekend so they are almost halfway there already!

TBT gives cash awards to the top 200 fans of the winning team. Fans accumulate points through various methods including team wins, recruiting other fans and tweeting support.

Go to www.thetournament.com, log on and click on "My Account," click on "Earn More Points and follow the directions. If you registered and used my link prior to June 1 you should already have 130 points. Complete the two twitter actions and you will earn an additional 30 which should put you comfortably high in the rankings to win $500 if Boeheim's Army comes through.

If you HAVEN'T registered yet there is still time before this weekend's games. Click on the link below, register and support BA. Doing so will really help me - I'm currently in the final $5k position and will likely be bumped without more help - and put you in the mix as well!

Boeheim's Army

This years team looked like it was just slapped together.

We had multiple players who logged NBA minutes and guys who were productive for 4 years and lost to a team that really had no business beating us.

We had multiple players who logged NBA minutes and guys who were productive for 4 years and lost to a team that really had no business beating us.
Holy balls man it's a made up tournament with made up teams that all get slapped together.

"No business beating us?"

Nobody's rollin' out the Jordan Bulls in this thing.

“Us,” he says.

Holy balls man it's a made up tournament with made up teams that all get slapped together.

"No business beating us?"

Nobody's rollin' out the Jordan Bulls in this thing.

Doesnt have to be Jordan's Bulls, but some teams are far more talented than others. We were a 1 seed right? All of our guys had greater college careers and some logged NBA minutes.

There was an issue with some aspect of the team whether it was the building of it, coaching or execution.

This tournament isnt some crapshoot, theres a reason the same teams are making it through the early rounds with ease, us included.

Doesnt have to be Jordan's Bulls, but some teams are far more talented than others. We were a 1 seed right? All of our guys had greater college careers and some logged NBA minutes.

There was an issue with some aspect of the team whether it was the building of it, coaching or execution.

This tournament isnt some crapshoot, theres a reason the same teams are making it through the early rounds with ease, us included.
A, it's a single elimination tournament, so yes, it is inherently a crapshoot. 2, what does being a one seed in TBT actually mean? D, it's not like these teams have a lot of time to gel. C, the issue was we shot like deuce from 3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom