Kris Joseph
Paul Harris
Demetris Nichols
Hakim Warrick
Dashonte Riley
James Southerland

I think that’s everyone?

Thank you.

Does anyone know if you can buy team merch at the games? I’ll be in Atlanta the sweet 16 weekend assuming they take care of business before then.

Don't know if this year will be different, but I was at the semi final game in Baltimore last year and didn't see a thing. However, my vision is not the best :confused:

For those who have not yet registered and voted to support Boeheim's Army I'd love a little help. I'm currently ranked 8th in the fan rankings. If Boeheim's Army wins The Tournament I stand to win $5k! but I am right on the edge of that level and can easily be passed. Take a minute, click on the link, register and vote to help me out. If I cash I promise one heck of a tailgate party!

| The Basketball Tournament

I wish i could say i was more surprised with this.

On the flip side, its also the problem with a winner take all prize. Its hard for these players - most of whom have kids and families, most of whom dont have the means to take 3 weeks to just travel the east coast hoping to win the lottery because they are slightly better than the 3 or 4 last games of the tournament.

Dangit! This is exactly why we need Hop so he bring him back from Niagara Falls again ! Just kidding - Paul’s reasoning makes sense and wish him well with his career

I wish i could say i was more surprised with this.

On the flip side, its also the problem with a winner take all prize. Its hard for these players - most of whom have kids and families, most of whom dont have the means to take 3 weeks to just travel the east coast hoping to win the lottery because they are slightly better than the 3 or 4 last games of the tournament.

I think you see a lot of players playing for exposure purposes. While the NBA might not be on the radar for the majority of these guys, many European scouts are watching every one of these games.

That takes the rebounding down another notch. We’re gonna get killed on the boards. I see no way we can win this thing. Not a good job of making this team any better than last years.

Huge addition. Losing Harris is tough but with Nichols, Southerland & Warrick, our F’s are OK.

G - Triche, Devo, Gillon
F - Nichols, Southerland, Joseph, Warrick
C - Onuaku, Riley

Strangely, depth at guard is a concern...

I already got my hotel reservation in Baltimore for the 2nd and the 3rd. Now I just have to get the tickets and wait for Boeheims Army to get there. Staying down on the inner harbor at Residence Inn on Light St.

Huge addition. Losing Harris is tough but with Nichols, Southerland & Warrick, our ’s are OK.

G - Triche, Devo, Gillon
- Nichols, Southerland, Joseph, Warrick
C - Onuaku, Riley

Strangely, depth at guard is a concern...
As long as Triche and Devo can play 35 each, shouldn't be an issue. I think the key to the success of the team is how well DNich and JSIII are shooting from downtown.

Ryan Blackwell just announced on Brent Axe’s show that Arinze will be replacing Paul. That should help rebounding and overall post game.

I walked up to AO while quasi-drunk before the Georgetown game this year in the concourse. He was very cool and I talked to him for a couple minutes. I couldn't believe how svelte he looked -- seemed a good 20-25 lbs less than his playing days. Which is interesting because I feel like most guys (Donte, Rick, <cough>) get fatter.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom