Boeheim's Army (TBT) 2018 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army (TBT) 2018

Triche is having a very solid season in Israel and is currently 7th in 3-point shooting percentage.

Brandon Triche
I used to think that triche seemed a little heavy in college. he looks leaner in these videos, I have no idea if that is true or not. but he was always a good basketball player if not super athletically talented

Gbinije would be great in this format. AW3 as well, plus Rautins but it seems as though Rautins never is involved much. Very weird. I know it’s a big commitment but it is a short period of time.

Gbinije would be the best player in the league..

... next to devo.

Where K Jo??

Two most interesting things in that article are that Triche is shooting 42% from 3 this year overseas and that there will be a new ex-SU player on the roster. Christmas? Rautins? AO?

Would love to see Kris Joseph or Michael Gbinije

Two most interesting things in that article are that Triche is shooting 42% from 3 this year overseas and that there will be a new ex-SU player on the roster. Christmas? Rautins? AO?

Says at least one. Hoping two of Gbinije, Rautins, Christmas and AO. Would settle for one though!

We're well coached too. I imagine Blackwell could be moving up to college soon if that's what he wants.

here's the squad I'd like to see:

Triche, Devo, Andy and g as the guards
CJ and Southerland on the wing
Rak, Hak, Watkins, AO and BMK at the 4/5

if MCW, AW3, Tylers (either Lydon or Ennis) were avail, swap them in

you?

Devo
Triche
Rautins
Gbinije

Kris Jo
Southerland
Fair

Rak
BMK
Dashonte Riley

here's the squad I'd like to see:

Triche, Devo, Andy and g as the guards
CJ and Southerland on the wing
Rak, Hak, Watkins, AO and BMK at the 4/5

if MCW, AW3, Tylers (either Lydon or Ennis) were avail, swap them in

you?

Don’t like your bigs. Only one real 4. And 4 centers is too many. I’d like to see:

Triche
G
Devo
Andy
Rak
AO
Southerland
Kjo
Hak
Fair

Can't wait to see Kris in Orange again!

Triche & Joseph plus Devendorf... a great start.

If there could somehow be a way to get Baye, Southerland, AO, Fair, and one of Rautins or Gbinije... that's good enough to win the whole thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom