Boeheim's Army / TBT 2020 | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army / TBT 2020

BTW, really good article in the P-S about the next and future iterations of the team. Belbey and Blackwell have both said this simply isn't a nostalgia trip and that they are trying to win re: opening spots on the roster to non SU players.

BTW, really good article in the P-S about the next and future iterations of the team. Belbey and Blackwell have both said this simply isn't a nostalgia trip and that they are trying to win re: opening spots on the roster to non SU players.

Yes it was a comprehensive article. That was interesting to hear and they also covered the aspect of if they do include more non-SU players, would that impact interest? Winning is obviously the goal, but I'd have to say it would impact interest for me. Others may be different.

Yes it was a comprehensive article. That was interesting to hear and they also covered the aspect of if they do include more non-SU players, would that impact interest? Winning is obviously the goal, but I'd have to say it would impact interest for me. Others may be different.

Keep it majority SU guys, but given what we saw this past tournament, you have to strongly consider younger, fresher legs who aren't just taking up a roster space. It wouldn't deter my interest because I've watched TBT outside of Boeheim's Army.

Dude has been promoting Miller Lite each year at TBT and it has finally paid off...
Well played, Diener. Well played.

Donté did solid work on the boards.
And on D vs Haas.

However - much like with Paul Harris, probably half of his boards came from collecting his own bricks. :p

Get Donte Greene out of there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom