Boeheim's Army / TBT 2020 | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army / TBT 2020

Roberson would be great. They need bangers and rebounders and he wouldn’t take any threes. They need to play with maturity. Even guys who apparently signed up to rebound and defend the paint are secretly dreaming of “lighting it up from 3.” It’s foolishness. I think they should have 3 guys who are allowed to take threes. If any of them take more than 9 attempts in a game they forfeit $5k of winning share. If anybody else on the team takes a 3 they get docked $10k per attempt (make or miss).

Devo is the only guy that really has consistently performed in this tournament over the years for us. I was shocked how bad Nichols was for example.
I don't know why Roberson's name doesn't come up more often. He definitely would have been an upgrade.

I don't know why Roberson's name doesn't come up more often. He definitely would have been an upgrade.

His senior year play after the very solid tournament he had as a junior likely has something to do with it.

Good for Sideline. Hope they win Tuesday.

Just goes to show you that this was the year for any team to go on a run since it was basically over a week long (10 days or so). Too bad we didn't have a full roster. Oh yeah, and our shots need to fall. :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom