Boeheim's Army / TBT 2020

What are people’s guesses at the starting lineup? I’m going to go with;

Triche
Richardson
Nichols
McCullough
Lydon

Although I could see Devo starting over Richardson just because

Wonder if Rick Jackson joins since his team wasn't selected.

Full bracket...
BA's likely road... Heartfire.. ALS/Hines.. Overseas Elite.. Carmen's Crew (home team's side of the bracket looks a lot easier)

Last edited:
What are people’s guesses at the starting lineup? I’m going to go with;

Triche
Richardson
Nichols
McCullough
Lydon

Although I could see Devo starting over Richardson just because

That would be a terrific lineup for this type of tournament. Will be interesting to see how McCullough has improved / expanded his game since leaving the Hill.

That would be a terrific lineup for this type of tournament. Will be interesting to see how McCullough has improved / expanded his game since leaving the Hill.

Chris had a great ending overseas. If I remember right he was added to some teams roster late, led them into the playoffs then did real well in the playoffs. Had many 20+ games.

Chris had a great ending overseas. If I remember right he was added to some teams roster late, led them into the playoffs then did real well in the playoffs. Had many 20+ games.

Yep I think it was in the Phillipines. He's also done pretty well in the G League.

Surprised there are only two teams that are on standby. With the severity of the testing, I could envision more than two teams having a positive test and therefore being eliminated. Hope it doesn't happen.

With teams that didn't make the cut, can they join other teams as free agents now.. or have the rosters been locked? I would think they'd need to start self-quaranting as a team soon to be safe.

If teams are allowed to add players still.. especially those that were on teams that didn't get in... you could really add some good players to strengthen their teams. Lower seeded teams would be more likely to pull the upset... or higher seeded teams could make some super teams.

With teams that didn't make the cut, can they join other teams as free agents now.. or have the rosters been locked? I would think they'd need to start self-quaranting as a team soon to be safe.

If teams are allowed to add players still.. especially those that were on teams that didn't get in... you could really add some good players to strengthen their teams. Lower seeded teams would be more likely to pull the upset... or higher seeded teams could make some super teams.

Yes

Hopefully they can finally win this thing for once. Top seed after overseas and Ohio St who have actually taken care of business.

We play our first game on July 7th.

Here is the full schedule...

I feel like this team needs another big to mix it up on defense with some of the other teams. I remember Mookie Watkins did a pretty good job with that last year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom