Boeheim's Army / TBT 2023 | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army / TBT 2023

It's a niche product.

If you're interested, great. Watch. Post. Engage.

If you're not, don't. Don't post.

I'm not a huge lacrosse fan. I don't go to that forum on this page to post or read, because I'm not all that interested. I'm not on the board every day posting about how I am not interested in it.

Do you need validation for not being interested? I just don't understand the reason to post this.
I’ll just give my own perspective. I’ve never been into lax, so I also don’t visit that board.

I’ve generally been very into this over the years, and would prefer to continue to be into it. It was neat to watch all the old favorites again.

Last edited:
Damn that sucks the UB alum team didn't lose. They barely broke a sweat last year would have been a nice break.

So the version of the Nerd Team we play this year is missing the two guys who torched us last year fwiw. They did bring in Richardson from Colgate who smoked the zone this past year. Isn't an experienced pro like Nelson was for TNT last year.

Anyone else have a little bit more trouble getting interested yesterday because of the lack of Syracuse players? I’d rather watch the team not go as far with all Syracuse players than watch guys I don’t really know or care that much about.

But I did love seeing our fans show up in a big way wearing all their gear. And great to see a relaxed JB.

Anyone else have a little bit more trouble getting interested yesterday because of the lack of Syracuse players? I’d rather watch the team not go as far with all Syracuse players than watch guys I don’t really know or care that much about.

But I did love seeing our fans show up in a big way wearing all their gear. And great to see a relaxed JB.
Only in the beginning when we were sucking. Once we got going with Andrew, Rak, et al it got a lot more interesting. The Orange guys were collectively the best guys on the floor. Even Paschal had 8 boards in only 11 minutes.

Then we took all of them out except…I think… Chris for the Elam ending and it all fell apart. I hope Blackwell learned a lesson there. In some years, the mercenaries carry us but this year we have some Orange muscle. An all-SU BA will never happen again so having the SU guys who DO play really shine will have to do.

Only in the beginning when we were sucking. Once we got going with Andrew, Rak, et al it got a lot more interesting. The Orange guys were collectively the best guys on the floor. Even Paschal had 8 boards in only 11 minutes.

Then we took all of them out except…I think… Chris for the Elam ending and it all fell apart. I hope Blackwell learned a lesson there. In some years, the mercenaries carry us but this year we have some Orange muscle. An all-SU BA will never happen again so having the SU guys who DO play really shine will have to do.
Yup. They had no answer for Rak. Excluding the plays where he was getting mugged, they had no answer for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom