Boeheim's Army / TBT 2023 | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army / TBT 2023

Gillon with the game-ender. Good to see him playing in TBT, wonder if he got a call from BA this year or not.
With them believing they had Tyus and Malachi, probably not.

Cool. Just because my post wasn’t in the rah-rah spirit doesn’t mean that I’m not going to watch or that I’m not interested in it for the Cuse players that are on the team.

Since this is intended to be a platform for discussion, what do you think, should a team be considered an alumni team when a majority of the players aren’t alumni?

I’m excited to watch the Cuse players tomorrow. Go Cuse!
It’s a fun basketball tournament in the middle of the summer. No need to quibble over semantics.

Am i the only one with markedly less interest this year?

It's gone too much outside the orange family for me. I was ok with it when they were trying to get a chip, but now? Eh. And the actual Cuse guys often barely play in favor of the hired guns. I could begrudgingly live with a few outside players, but would prefer to have at least 3 or 4 Cuse guys on the floor at all times. And if a dude named Boeheim is on the team he darn well better be one of the minutes leaders, period.

Just not as into it.

It's gone too much outside the orange family for me. I was ok with it when they were trying to get a chip, but now? Eh. And the actual Cuse guys often barely play in favor of the hired guns. I could begrudgingly live with a few outside players, but would prefer to have at least 3 or 4 Cuse guys on the floor at all times. And if a dude named Boeheim is on the team he darn well better be one of the minutes leaders, period.

Just not as into it.

I don't mean to pick on you -- you're a great poster -- but how many posts expressing the same exact sentiment do we need in this thread?

Just not as into it.
It's a niche product.

If you're interested, great. Watch. Post. Engage.

If you're not, don't. Don't post.

I'm not a huge lacrosse fan. I don't go to that forum on this page to post or read, because I'm not all that interested. I'm not on the board every day posting about how I am not interested in it.

Do you need validation for not being interested? I just don't understand the reason to post this.

I don't mean to pick on you -- you're a great poster -- but how many posts expressing the same exact sentiment do we need in this thread?

Fair point. I didn't read back at all. Thing is, I have so little interest I actually had not clicked INTO this thread yet (I dont think...its possible I said something about this and forgot weeks ago, I dont know)...

I just saw the TV listings for this evening and that spurred my interest.

It's a niche product.

If you're interested, great. Watch. Post. Engage.

If you're not, don't. Don't post.

I'm not a huge lacrosse fan. I don't go to that forum on this page to post or read, because I'm not all that interested. I'm not on the board every day posting about how I am not interested in it.

Do you need validation for not being interested? I just don't understand the reason to post this.

I'm not knocking the product. I'm not knocking people who are enjoying the product. I may even watch a little at some point. I used to enjoy it a lot. I was merely asking if anyone else is finding they feel similarly to myself on this. That said...RF pointed out above that this is old hat and old news and I probably should have scrolled up before posting on this thread and I would have had my answer. That being said, I reject the notion that only people who feel one way about any topic on a message board should talk about it. Yeah, don't talk trash. Don't be a douche. But to voice a personal feeling in a non judgmental way just seems well within the bounds of what a message board is for. But to your point, I'll step out of the thread if its a problem. Not trying to ruffle any more feathers.

Fair point. I didn't read back at all. Thing is, I have so little interest I actually had not clicked INTO this thread yet (I dont think...its possible I said something about this and forgot weeks ago, I dont know)...

I just saw the TV listings for this evening and that spurred my interest.

Right on -- again, didn't mean to jump down your throat.

I love basketball -- hell, a couple of weeks ago I watched a telecast of an African league game, just to feed my basketball fix. I understand people who don't like TBT, even though I find it compelling as long as BA is still alive.

But I bet if you scrolled through those 11 pages, you'd find at least a dozen posts that were exactly the same as yours.

All good!

Right on -- again, didn't mean to jump down your throat.

I love basketball -- hell, a couple of weeks ago I watched a telecast of an African league game, just to feed my basketball fix. I understand people who don't like TBT, even though I find it compelling as long as BA is still alive.

But I bet if you scrolled through those 11 pages, you'd find at least a dozen posts that were exactly the same as yours.

All good!
All good. If Jimmy B ends up getting a lot of time, I probably will watch more than anticipated

I'm not knocking the product. I'm not knocking people who are enjoying the product. I may even watch a little at some point. I used to enjoy it a lot. I was merely asking if anyone else is finding they feel similarly to myself on this. That said...RF pointed out above that this is old hat and old news and I probably should have scrolled up before posting on this thread and I would have had my answer. That being said, I reject the notion that only people who feel one way about any topic on a message board should talk about it. Yeah, don't talk trash. Don't be a douche. But to voice a personal feeling in a non judgmental way just seems well within the bounds of what a message board is for. But to your point, I'll step out of the thread if its a problem. Not trying to ruffle any more feathers.
Fair, I guess I just had seen so many other posts along the same line it felt like piling on.

Just not as into it.
I currently have my YouTube TV subscription paused and was going to unpause it for this evening's game because I've always enjoyed watching Boeheim's Army. But I've now decided not to and to save the ~$36 by keeping it paused another two weeks.

I'll follow along by reading all of the observations on here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom