Boeheim's Army / TBT 2023 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army / TBT 2023

For TBT fans that are also soccer fans... have you been watching TST (7v7)? I didn't realize they were doing this tournament, but I'll check out the final today...

For TBT fans that are also soccer fans... have you been watching TST (7v7)? I didn't realize they were doing this tournament, but I'll check out the final today...

Crap been so busy didn't even realize they already were playing.

Marquette guy? Interesting. Also kinda weird getting a guy who specifically played for a different Alma mater team. At least Kane and Kennedy were more free agents not tied to a alum team..

Losing interest the less involved Syracuse players are. Just being honest.

Not there yet as I love seeing Battle and McCullough not to mention Kane for a 3rd year is now woven into being part Orange. Buycks though.. I dunno. Need to see who else is gonna play...

Hey if a former rival is willing to put on a Cuse jersey, I'll accept him as family. For me as long as its like 60-40 Cuse-Non then I'm cool. Hopefully Elijah Hughes decides to join!

I wish there was a second Cuse team for the guys who don't make BA.

Especially this year since we have a tough draw at the War Memorial having to beat UB alums to get out. I don't think they broke a sweat winning it all last year. Wonder if they have more fan support at the game when the two teams face off than BA?

I wish there was a second Cuse team for the guys who don't make BA.

Especially this year since we have a tough draw at the War Memorial having to beat UB alums to get out. I don't think they broke a sweat winning it all last year. Wonder if they have more fan support at the game when the two teams face off than BA?
That would be pretty lame if UB has a better turnout than the Orange. Can’t see that happening.

Jason Bateman No GIF by Emmys

Any word on who else and ready to watch chewy play again always like his hustle wasn’t the best but was fun to watch him

Now they just need a playmaking savvy PG and another shooter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom