Boeheim's Army vs Blue Collar U Gameday... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army vs Blue Collar U Gameday...

Blue CollarBoeheim's Army
FG%36%52%
FGs12-3312-23
3FG%33%20%
3FGs4-121-5
FT%40%86%
FTs2-56-7
Reb1518
TOs613

I should take the $10 I didn't spend and run and purchase 5 Mega Million tickets. Only problem is that I don't want to go out. Still 108 degrees outside...
It appears that as soon as I suggested this that they went on a run. I guess they don't want me to be an almost billionaire!!

I'm not watching, but it sounds like it is all about the turnovers. Don't turn it over, and win the game.

Blue Collar wanted us out of the game early and went for it. They had us rattled and damn near blew it open but wasn't enough. Now they will have to grind it out. They expended a ton of energy early on. Curious how much they can ratchet it back up.

How many times does it feel like we've seen that movie before?

Opponent comes in ultra-physical and out-toughs us from the jump, while simultaneously shooting the lights out early from three. Nothing seems to be going right, yet everything seems easy for the opponents. Refs allow them to goon it up. Quickly trailing by double digits.

Glad BA made personnel adjustments, and Riller got going. I look forward to when we have 4 guys like him on the REAL Syracuse team -- guys who can make plays off of BOTH the bounce and shooting.

McCullough gave us a nice boost, even if it didn't really translate into points. We matched their grittiness, and got THEM out of sorts.

Need to take better care of the ball in the second half. I think at one point, we might have had more turnovers than points [and if not, it was close]. Stopped turning the ball over and making bad passes after one-on-one iso moves, and the turnovers cut down.

Need to rebound and continue to play tough. Take care of the ball, and get more points in transition. And ENOUGH zone!

Let's Go Orange!!!

Blue Collar wanted us out of the game early and went for it. They had us rattled and damn near blew it open but wasn't enough. Now they will have to grind it out. They expended a ton of energy early on. Curious how much they can ratchet it back up.

Great point -- they expended a LOT of energy early, and look like they ran out of gas a little.

Hope it costs them in the second half; we'll see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom