Boeheim's Army vs Forces of Seoul | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army vs Forces of Seoul

I would’ve rather seen Devo and Fair play 80 and lose.

Reminds me of the simpsons baseball episode when they brought the ringers in and Homer didn’t get to play until the very last at bat and had to sit on the bench.

Im saying this just as a fan perspective, I’m sure the guys would rather collect a check, but honestly this sucked.

Mali was huge this game, the one actual Cuse highlight this game.
We've seen that in previous TBT games and I found winning to be a lot more enjoyable

Anyone know if there will be a replay of the game. My stupid DVR didn't record it.:(

Tyrese Rice was a very good player for Boston College. They had some decent teams and players under Skinner. Both he and Devo are 34, have to be the oldest on the team.
Kind of ironic that dude killed us for years now he's helping us.

Yeah he was right after they left and not on the Dudley/Smith 2005 team that handled us. His freshman year was their best team and they lost in the Elite 8 I think.

None of those BC guys of that era ever carried any recruiting buzz Skinner somehow found all those guys as unranked recruits in July or August and they'd show up ready to start. I can't recall us ever getting akey player in that manner.

CBA6F918-F7B6-414A-A01C-18029F2CBCD4.jpeg

Tyrese Rice was a very good player for Boston College. They had some decent teams and players under Skinner. Both he and Devo are 34, have to be the oldest on the team.
Loved his no look behind the back pass to Mali underneath on the fast break.

Yeah he was right after they left and not on the Dudley/Smith 2005 team that handled us. His freshman year was their best team and they lost in the Elite 8 I think.

None of those BC guys of that era ever carried any recruiting buzz Skinner somehow found all those guys as unranked recruits in July or August and they'd show up ready to start. I can't recall us ever getting akey player in that manner.

Al Skinner was a good coach.

Pieces are there. I don’t care that they played with 3 of the imports on the floor for the majority of the game. Boeheim is SU.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom