Boeheim's Army vs Forces of Seoul | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army vs Forces of Seoul

I would’ve rather seen Devo and Fair play 80 and lose.

Reminds me of the simpsons baseball episode when they brought the ringers in and Homer didn’t get to play until the very last at bat and had to sit on the bench.

Im saying this just as a fan perspective, I’m sure the guys would rather collect a check, but honestly this sucked.

Mali was huge this game, the one actual Cuse highlight this game.

Andrew White didn’t do much? I figured a guy like him was built for this tournament.

Andrew White didn’t do much? I figured a guy like him was built for this tournament.
He was in there for just a couple minutes. Same with Eric and Fair. I’d be shocked if they had 10 minutes combined.

Reminds me of the simpsons baseball episode when they brought the ringers in and Homer didn’t get to play until the very last at bat and had to sit on the bench.

Im saying this just as a fan perspective, I’m sure the guys would rather collect a check, but honestly this sucked.

They were down all game, best players had to play. Good guard play is really key in this league, and it was fun watching Rice dominate the Force. I like having him on our team, now that he's turned to the Orange side.

Massively disagree. “Transfers” happen in all aspects of sports now. Why not here? I’m rooting for the name and the Orange. That’s who backs it. They’re coming to us, with the buy-in of the team and the brand. If these guys wanna come play for our team, I embrace it (and them) completely.

Gonna state the obvious

don’t like the way the game played out

We should be better than this

Massively disagree. “Transfers” happen in all aspects of sports now. Why not here? I’m rooting for the name and the Orange. That’s who backs it. They’re coming to us, with the buy-in of the team and the brand. If these guys wanna come play for our team, I embrace it (and them) completely.
Could not agree more, I’m still cheering just as hard for the team, and at the end of the day it’s fun to win so I don’t care how it’s done.

I want to have my cake and eat it too.
I like winning, but it doesn’t seem as fun without all real Orangemen.

Gonna state the obvious

don’t like the way the game played out

We should be better than this
I wonder if they ever reached out to Justin Burrell to play on this team, I feel he could have really helped out and brought toughness down low.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom