Boeheim's Army vs Gael Nation Game Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army vs Gael Nation Game Thread

We dominated when we played man to man.
They switched to zone and the Iona kid got hot.

Also why Cooney stayed in while Triche cooled off was puzzling.

They won because of Devo-Greene-Jackson in OT refusing to lose.

What happened to CJ? He looks lost.

The whole team was disinterested in getting the great Doris Burke 50-50 rebounds. They got out hustled in 2nd half.

Still fun to watch...hopefully if triche is hurt it isn't serious.

We dominated when we played man to man.
They switched to zone and the Iona kid got hot.

Also why Cooney stayed in while Triche cooled off was puzzling.

They won because of Devo-Greene-Jackson in OT refusing to lose.
I know it is cute to play the 2-3 zone...but it isn't college basketball. The gaels knocked down like 7 three in a row and we stay in it. It is like boeheim told them they can only use cuse facility if they stay in zone.

What happened to CJ? He looks lost.

The whole team was disinterested in getting the great Doris Burke 50-50 rebounds. They got out hustled in 2nd half.

Still fun to watch...hopefully if triche is hurt it isn't serious.

Don't think CJ made a single play in either OT that I remember besides tossing the oop to Donte.

Don't think CJ made a single play in either OT that I remember besides tossing the oop to Donte.
I really like Fair...he killed it his senior year. I'll never forget him dominating the Maui Tourney. Hopefully it was just a bad match up or something.

I really like Fair...he killed it his senior year. I'll never forget him dominating the Maui Tourney. Hopefully it was just a bad match up or something.

Jr. Fair > Sr. Fair

If it was posted earlier, I missed it. Why was Triche on the bench?

Someone said he might be hurt. He was rubbing his hip in the beginning of the second half and never went back in. He was looking like he was itching to get back in. I hope we get an update soon

Is that because he didn't leave early? Jk.

I just always loved his game, something about those lefties that I like, Josh Pace is at the top of my list as well.

Supernova Flames Out!

Boeheim's Army plays Team Fancy at 7 p.m. at Long Island University-Brooklyn at 7 p.m. on July 20. That game will be televised by ESPN2.

Brooklyn, I might have to try to go get some tickets for that one.

Need to play some D. Gillon, and Donte worry me. Donte doesn't care much about rebounding, and playing D. Gillon just too small, and gets shot over per the usual. Devo the only one with blocks in the game, and 10 boards. He wants the money. Rest of these guys need to want it too. Rick brought it too. Wish we had a big instead of Riley.

Hope the rest gets that knot out. We definitely need him. If we beat Team Fancy, the next game is gonna be tough either way. Rooting for Team Roe as the 1 seed, something Untouchables is pretty loaded. Damn, can we still add players? Riley baffles me. Couldn't find anyone else. Rak is available for a bit. Mookie Watkins, anyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom