Boeheim's Army vs Heartfire | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army vs Heartfire

Who does ESPN think they’re catering to by constantly making every game about random stories? The in game split screens and interview(even JB’s) while they completely ignore the game for minutes at a time...literally nobody cares. Anybody that actually has this on their TV is a hoops junkie who is just trying to watch the game.
That just infuriates me about ESPN. It's bad enough during this game, but when they do that during the regular season, my head explodes.

Lydon probably got fouled but he’s gotta go stronger than that.

Making shots tonight and getting after it more on defense. How about that Rice pass to end the half?!? If only Lydon finishes it (probably a foul but still)...

If we win tonight do we play in Dayton?

You can't be serious. They really needed to add those .2 seconds lol

He has declined so quickly since being here.

I’m not sure why everyone is surprised he’s rusty. He hasn’t played professionally at all 2 years. Isn’t the first time someone’s played bad their first go around here.

I’m not sure why everyone is surprised he’s rusty. He hasn’t played professionally at all 2 years. Isn’t the first time someone’s played bad their first go around here.
There is a big difference between rusty and clueless.

Yeah, you gotta play this game. Hard to just go out there and play when basically everyone else plays pro.

Don’t know how Devendorf does it. Gotta imagine he’s one of those guys who still plays like 5 days a week though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom