Boeheim's Army vs Sideline Cancer | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army vs Sideline Cancer

LOL. You spent the entire game ripping the team and you think they were going to make a comeback?

BTW, at least two other posters have said they were playing for free. You better go correct them.

No, I didn't think they'd make a comeback, but I won't defend a team for quitting, like you have. The lack of effort was noticeable and embarrassing.

Hopefully, you never coach kids and instill in them your competitive spirit and values.

Those two other posters are wrong, like you were. It's ok.

And one other thing: 20 teams in this tournament played for free. There will be three more before all’s said and done.

Context doesn’t matter. You don’t get to clarify anything. I just decided what you meant and that’s all there is to it.

(Did I do that right?)

No...you're wrong. Again. But at least you're consistent.

23 teams in this year's TBT will have playED for free, but not of them were playING for free.

No, I didn't think they'd make a comeback, but I won't defend a team for quitting, like you have. The lack of effort was noticeable and embarrassing.

Hopefully, you never coach kids and instill in them your competitive spirit and values.

Those two other posters are wrong, like you were. It's ok.
Of course nuance is lost on you as well. I do coach kids. Oddly enough, my thoughts on playing hard in TBT blowouts haven’t applied.

I’ll tell you what, though. All of those kids have better reading comprehension skills than you do. And only one of them is as stubborn as you are...but we’re working on that.

No...you're wrong. Again. But at least you're consistent.

23 teams in this year's TBT will have playED for free, but not of them were playING for free.
Sorry, clarification and context are irrelevant here. Your rules. Once someone else determines what you meant, there’s no going back.

Of course nuance is lost on you as well. I do coach kids. Oddly enough, my thoughts on playing hard in TBT blowouts haven’t applied.

I’ll tell you what, though. All of those kids have better reading comprehension skills than you do. And only one of them is as stubborn as you are...but we’re working on that.

Those kids may be getting horrible life lessons, but hey, at least they have stellar reading comprehension skills to fall back on.

Sorry, clarification and context are irrelevant here. Your rules. Once someone else determines what you meant, there’s no going back.

I'm not determining what you mean - I quoted your words. You can't possibly be this dense, can you?

It was just nice watching basketball/sports that I found meaningful again.
I was legit angry about a bball game something that hasn't happened since the Miami game in March so that's getting back to somewhat normalcy.

Those kids may be getting horrible life lessons, but hey, at least they have stellar reading comprehension skills to fall back on.
I’m sure that’s why the parents are pleased...because of the horrible life lessons.

You quoted words that most people understood just fine. It’s only you and Brian...which says it all.
Most probably didn't read your gibberish. It was raining outside today, so I was bored.

Riiiight...

Maybe it's your pleasant demeanor. As said upthread, you are an antagonist.
And upthread you made a stink over ad hominem attacks, which is all you’ve got at this point. So you’re a hypocrite as well.

This thread should be locked at this point. Go ahead and get your last word in. I know you need it.

And upthread you made a stink over ad hominem attacks, which is all you’ve got at this point. So you’re a hypocrite as well.

This thread should be locked at this point. Go ahead and get your last word in. I know you need it.

Somehow, I bet that a lot of threads you post in get locked.

best of luck to those kids you coach!

Just watched...

Dear god what an atrocious display of offensive basketball. Horrible decision making, terrible shot selection, unable to finish at the rim in transition...

For a team with more natural talent, we sure looked like a team that didn’t belong tonight. Man that was just sad to watch

Did Fab fake his own death?

Carmelo Anthony has at least 2 more years left in his HOF NBA career going off his play for Portland this season.
Just adding my two cents on who they need in order to win it.

And I hope Melo gets to keep playing for Portland for another couple seasons. That would be fantastic.

Just watched...

Dear god what an atrocious display of offensive basketball. Horrible decision making, terrible shot selection, unable to finish at the rim in transition...

For a team with more natural talent, we sure looked like a team that didn’t belong tonight. Man that was just sad to watch

I don't know if they had more natural talent. Certainly wasn't expecting BA to bulldoze their way past SC. This team had a few guys who looked like the game had passed them by. Bad effort and body language spreads like a cancer and yesterday it ripped through the team. Yes, they're playing for free, but effort costs nothing either.

I would bring back Devo, Gillon, and BT and have a casting call for the other spots because I don’t think the guys we had are particularly well suited to the format.
Yes.

Triche didn't have a good game but he's generally solid and a leader.

Don't understand the dislike seen here of Gilllon.
Sure, he doesn't have size.
But his offense is always solid.
He penetrates and dishes...and that's more than can be said about almost anyone else.

And Devo is Devo (although I don't want to hear again Seth or anyone else say the cliche that he's the "heart and soul" of the team. Yesterday they were mostly heartless and soulless).

A front court of McCullough, Lydon and Rak could he great.
Otherwise BA needs to import some size.

Elvir "The Hitchhiker" Ovcina...where are you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom