Boeheim's Army vs Sideline Cancer | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army vs Sideline Cancer

They played very hard in the first half despite nothing falling.

Nothing dropped second half so it got ugly. What do you expect when you miss every shot and the other team doesn’t?
Right. And with nothing on the line at that point, I can’t blame them for rolling over.

Also remember florida is one of the biggest hotspots for covid right now.

According to wiki, scoop will be 32 and 3 or 4 years from his last professional game next year. We need some fresher legs.

Love Scoop, but yes - SC's guys seemed to be more athletic than us and to have much fresher legs - all game long - than ours did.

They played very hard in the first half despite nothing falling.

Nothing dropped second half so it got ugly. What do you expect when you miss every shot and the other team doesn’t?

Pretty sure that of SC's 24 points in the first half, at least 10 were off of wide open layups.

No but when they were down 10 their demeanor changed and they started to put their heads down. 10 was doable for a comeback.
Doubtful with this roster. They were short handed and gassed.

Ennis for Gillon.

I’d play Marek for energy and Lydon obviously. Want no part of McCullough we lose to Purdue if he plays.

Dion BJ and Southerland for Nichols Greene Malachi.

Devo and BT.

That’s 8 which is enough guys for such a short tournament.

Wouldn’t mind fielding 2 teams tbh.

Sentence structure and vocabulary are things too.
Re-read the original post. There was nothing wrong with the way it was written. The only thing wrong was your (and Brian’s) interpretation. The fact that you’re still harping about it - even with clarification - just proves you’re being obtuse.

Re-read the original post. There was nothing wrong with the way it was written. The only thing wrong was your (and Brian’s) interpretation. The fact that you’re still harping about it - even with clarification - just proves you’re being obtuse.

It wasn't clearly stated - I could quote the post, but I don't think it would make a difference [yes, this is where you go all ad hominem on me].

"I’m done clarifying my position for you and Brian."

Ennis for Gillon.

I’d play Marek for energy and Lydon obviously. Want no part of McCullough we lose to Purdue if he plays.

Devo and BT.

If we don't have a prototypical SU front-line with two bigs off the bench we need to play some or all man.

We are not beating a bunch of guys who play FIFA rules professionally playing small ball zone!
Never going to happen

It wasn't clearly stated - I could quote the post, but I don't think it would make a difference [yes, this is where you go all ad hominem on me].

By all means, quote the post.

By all means, quote the post.

"You do realize they’re playing for free, right? Just about everyone on this board gave up on the game, why should the players be any different? What is there to gain by playing hard while getting blown out? The last thing they need is to get hurt and jeopardize their actual careers."

The NBA guys will be in a bubble.
They have to stay in that bubble for it to work all it takes is one player going to a strip club outside of the bubble for this to go south. And Florida is a covid hotspot.

They will be at home. But keep this in mind they will have less down time than the Nba guys.
And have to worry about their families breaking the quarantine

Ennis for Gillon.

Devo and BT.

Dion?

Dang I totally forgot it was on today. I gather it’s not worth watching the replay?

Must be very difficult to put a team together for this unpaid tournament. They seemed to modify the roster this year but then some guys didn’t show up. Probably was too late to reach out to others. We ended up with too many similar players imo.

"You do realize they’re playing for free, right? Just about everyone on this board gave up on the game, why should the players be any different? What is there to gain by playing hard while getting blown out? The last thing they need is to get hurt and jeopardize their actual careers."
I haven’t made any further attempts to clarify the post. Like I said, it’s on you now. Read it as many times as you need. Print it out and paste it on your mirror. You’ll get it eventually.

Dang I totally forgot it was on today. I gather it’s not worth watching the replay?

Must be very difficult to put a team together for this unpaid tournament. They seemed to modify the roster this year but then some guys didn’t show up. Probably was too late to reach out to others. We ended up with too many similar players imo.
Uh oh.

No I wouldn't watch the replay. It was a truly ugly game.

which guys and what experience?

It was just my observation. No inside knowledge. Mike G was brought on last year and didn't really get any minutes. Could want to play with them and I could be completely wrong, but that's what happens when you assume. You make an ass of yourself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom