Boeheim's Army vs Sideline Cancer | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army vs Sideline Cancer

Malachi just threw the ball like 17 feet out of bounds, lmao

22 seed over a 3? Right up there with the Vermont and Richmond games.

Kidding of course.

Also there is nothing Lydon or CMac would have done to help this. Just really poor basketball
That’s absurd. They would make a huge difference. Lydon and McCullough means less Greene and Nichols. Richardson could play some guard with the additional depth.

What happened to Gillon's 3. He forget how to shoot it?

SC has played strong D.
But isn't BA embarrassed to just keep jacking up those shots and getting beaten down the floor?

That’s absurd. They would make a huge difference. Lydon and McCullough means less Greene and Nichols. Richardson could play some guard with the additional depth.
Why would we want Mali playing guard?

We have scored 12 TOTAL points in the 2nd half going into the Elam Ending.

Edit: 14

I don't know why Greenberg keeps bringing up the NBA picks on the roster. Both Richardson and Greene washed out of the NBA after their first contract. The former spent most of his deal in the G-League.

We were stacked last year you must have forgotten. Players alone aren't the problem. It's bad execution. Lydon and Cmac would be good to have but if you don't execute well.. it's not that absurd. Not sure what you are watching but this is not a players missing problem.

There's a difference between not having two players and not showing up. A lot of bad basketball played. They're going through the motions.
Gee, I wonder why.

Serious question.. how good of a coach is Blackwell at Liverpool? I haven't seen his teams play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom