Boeheim's Army vs Sideline Cancer | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army vs Sideline Cancer

I don't know why Greenberg keeps bringing up the NBA picks on the roster. Both Richardson and Greene washed out of the NBA after their first contract. The former spent most of his deal in the G-League.

The guys who appeared in NBA games were our worst players.

Don’t think it’s even debatable tbh.

Gillon being so small really hurt us even if he didn’t play poorly.

This was pathetic. I’m mad that I got excited to watch. Blow the team up next year I’m sick of watching us quit

With that being said, my Sideline Cancer 100/1 to win the tournament ticket is starting to look prettyyyy nice

We’re playing with zero centers and 1 1/2 PFs. I don’t know what you guys were expecting after Lydon and McCullough dropped out.
LOL! you mean winning while playing small ball zone doesn't work...who would've thunk it...

Last edited:
We were stacked last year you must have forgotten. Players alone aren't the problem. It's bad execution. Lydon and Cmac would be good to have but if you don't execute well.. it's not that absurd. Not sure what you are watching but this is not a players missing problem.
You must have forgotten that Triche was hurt last year and McCullough dropped out at the last minute.

It’s absolutely a players missing problem. We’ve got guys playing out of position and playing more minutes than expected.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom