Boeheim's Army vs Team Fancy Game Thread... | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army vs Team Fancy Game Thread...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Boeheim's Army vs Team Fancy
Thursday, July 20, 2017 | 7:00 pm
Brooklyn, NY

TV: ESPN2

You can also watch online through Watch ESPN or by using the Watch ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices.

TBT.png

DVRed this since I have to take one of my kids to gymnastics and then entertain the other two until its over. :(

Ughhh. I knew when I accepted a calendar request for a meeting at 2:30pm Thursday, that there was something I was saving that time slot for. I don't think I'm going to be able to get out of this :/

Ughhh. I knew when I accepted a calendar request for a meeting at 2:30pm Thursday, that there was something I was saving that time slot for. I don't think I'm going to be able to get out of this :/

Game is at 7 ;)

Game is at 7 ;)
I think he's in Alaska...

Yeaaa, the ol 4 hour time difference. This means, 9am Sunday football games (Bar just started opening at 9) 8am Cuse football games. Monday night football starts at like 4:15. Most week day basketball games have to be watched at the office.

Sometimes it's good, sometimes it sucks.

Yeaaa, the ol 4 hour time difference. This means, 9am Sunday football games (Bar just started opening at 9) 8am Cuse football games. Monday night football starts at like 4:15. Most week day basketball games have to be watched at the office.

Sometimes it's good, sometimes it sucks.

The Monday night games is actually great

It's amazing how accurate this tournament is. Nova losing in the 2nd round as a 2 seed. I mean it could be the NCAA tournament. I don't have a good feeling about today being the sweet 16 and all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom