Boeheim's biggest flaw…. | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's biggest flaw….

Its an evolutionary advantage. How many other animals wish they could do it. ;)

th.jpg

1) This must piss Julie off that she can't break him of the habit.
2) Is Bleacher Report going to write an article about JAB every time he picks his nose, which we know is every single game.
3) It's legal to pick your nose. Why doesn't BR write an article about all of the coaches who set up shop on the court and how the NCAA ignores their own rule. Someone needs to take the lead on this one. Instead we get pictures of nose picking. Please, stop the nonsense.

I think the problem has to be an itchy nostril or a medical issue. This happens often. If it was a booger problem, maybe he would carry a hanky. Can some of our board Doctors chime in on the issue?

I think the problem has to be an itchy nostril or a medical issue. This happens often. If it was a booger problem, maybe he would carry a hanky. Can some of our board Doctors chime in on the issue?
Not a doctor but have stayed at many Holiday Inn Expresses. I'm going to say it's some sort of nervous condition where he doesn't even realize he is doing it. Kind of like bitting nails.

Nose picking is like pissing in the shower.. you deny it and you are a liar. Anyone remember the nose picking episode on Seinfeld?
Any man that denies peeing in the shower is a filthy liar! When the hot water hits its game on!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom