Bold Predictions for the 2013 season | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Bold Predictions for the 2013 season

Ennis definitely rookie of year. How about 3rd team ACC though!
CJ 2nd team AA.
We talk about Grant and CJ like we talk about the DC/BO and Hak/Melo combos...
Baye leaves four games with either a bone sticking out or blood dripping from an eye but soon returns.
We are ref'd to as being in the Big East 12-20 times.
DC2 clears someone out, they fall and get hurt and he's called with O foul, even though it wasn't.

1 - many Tee's will be given out
2 - many PBR's will be abused
3 - there will be internet problems in florida all winter
4 - Georgetown will suck
5 - JB will play with his nose on national television
6 - there will be drama

I generally enjoy your posts Sgt, but do you have to take so many shots at Cooney? Yes he disappointed me last season also and I wasn't particularly encouraged by his shooting in Canada as I hoped to be. But my goodness, let a few games play out next season. It's only his sophomore season. Like I said, I generally like your posts and enjoy your contribution to the board, but it seems a bit much to me.
My apologies. I can see how this can be taken as a poor attempt at humor. I will tone it down.

My apologies. I can see how this can be taken as a poor attempt at humor. I will tone it down.
Good man. You always have your opinion, many back and forths (I think a few times, you and I). But you are self-aware and humble.
Class act, to be this way. No offense to anyone, but I didn't think it was too big a big jab at TC. He had a few wacky shots last season, all due to confidence. Like I said, maybe being a stud on campus helps his confidence this year.

Good man. You always have your opinion, many back and forths (I think a few times, you and I). But you are self-aware and humble.
Class act, to be this way. No offense to anyone, but I didn't think it was too big a big jab at TC. He had a few wacky shots last season, all due to confidence. Like I said, maybe being a stud on campus helps his confidence this year.

Tee, when the F are we getting together, drinking beer, and watching a damn cuse game? Maybe even edowd26 will be invited, as long as he keeps the red b*tching to a minimum.

Tee, when the F are we getting together, drinking beer, and watching a damn cuse game? Maybe even edowd26 will be invited, as long as he keeps the red b*tching to a minimum.
Guarantees...

there will be none

Can you make it to NYC for the Johnnies game? Tentative plans, right now, but a bunch of us.

We win the title, our first of three in a row.

BJ becomes our 'how did everyone miss on this kid' and becomes our best three point threat.

Ennis and Grant both go pro after this year.

*Gbinije will average 8 ppg, 4 rpg and 3 apg and become the "glue" guy
*Cooney will struggle all preseason and most of the ACC but will click right before the tourneys
*Against IU, JB will highlight Patterson and show Tom Crean what a fool he was for f#$@ng him over
*In preparation for becoming head coach, Mike Hopkins will slowly develop a propensity for touching his nose when millions are watching him

Anybody care to make revisions to their predictions? I'm sticking with mine, hopefully Coleman becomes the player I think he can be this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom