Class of 2016 - Bolden | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Bolden

pearl31

in cahoots
holy cripes, Bolden to Duke
that's, um, a bit of a roster they got going down in durham :eek:

Still only one basketball and five guys allowed on the court at a time.

Do you think there was a super thread on Duke's board wondering and speculating why he took so long to commit?;)

Do you think there was a super thread on Duke's board wondering and speculating why he took so long to commit?;)
https://duke.forums./threads/bolden-trending-for-duke.9762/

An embarrassment of riches. Stellar class for Puke.

Duke is going to push for an undefeated season next year.

Am I crazy to think that our frontline can still compete with theirs even without Thompson, with Thompson it's at least a wash.

Bolden, Giles, Tatum, 5th year Jefferson, Jeter, etc. Something has got to give. Playing a zone may help us a bit against them, and we need to hope TROB goes beast mode again on these young lottery picks. Me thinks Amile J may be a bit perturbed his playing time gets diminished.

With all the said, Duke is killing it. NCSU got their two bigs back today too. Bee Jay Anya, who is not good imo, and Abu, who withdrew from draft. Those guys go along with Dennis Smith and our dear friend Omer. Carolina gets Justin Jackson back, and if UL gets Onauku back, those are four solid teams at the top of the ACC. Don't think that happens for UL, but we will need strong guard play and PC to be a rim protector to compete in these games.

When did Dook get more salary cap than UK??
K is laid up on a bum knee too, pretty impressive pull for a hobbled guy getting ready for USA basketball.

Come to Duke. Standard issue Nike shorts, warm ups, sneakers and a company car of your choice to putz around campus.

image.jpeg

Bolden, Giles, Tatum, 5th year Jefferson, Jeter, etc. Something has got to give. Playing a zone may help us a bit against them, and we need to hope TROB goes beast mode again on these young lottery picks. Me thinks Amile J may be a bit perturbed his playing time gets diminished.

With all the said, Duke is killing it. NCSU got their two bigs back today too. Bee Jay Anya, who is not good imo, and Abu, who withdrew from draft. Those guys go along with Dennis Smith and our dear friend Omer. Carolina gets Justin Jackson back, and if UL gets Onauku back, those are four solid teams at the top of the ACC. Don't think that happens for UL, but we will need strong guard play and PC to be a rim protector to compete in these games.

Onuaku is staying in the draft most likely.

All these strong front lines is why we need good shooting.

Onuaku is staying in the draft most likely.

All these strong front lines is why we need good shooting.
I think that is a constant want and need.We have seen our teams be pathetic in this respect. Jimmy must get this coming team be more adapt at the consistent 2 point court presence

Am I crazy to think that our frontline can still compete with theirs even without Thompson, with Thompson it's at least a wash.

Yes. Very.

Essentially, it's pretty easy to understand. They have a legendary coach, a storied program steeped in tradition, a world renowned home court, albeit small but packed with uber zealous fans cheering in unison and all that with the backdrop of a University considered "The Ivy of the South". Oh yeah... did I mention several decades of littering the NBA landscape with former players.

They have all the components which makes kids want to play there. If you've ever been to the campus and stepped inside Cameron... it gives you goosebumps even if you are a hater!

But all those things aside... I bleed Orange and it tickles the daylight out of me when we beat them!

Would you take Amile J if he 5th year grad transferred? FWIW, I realize prolly 2% chance he transfers and then 5% he would even pick Cuse, but hypothetically. Is he a Trob clone and would just be redundantly? Does TT affect the decision? Sorry too lazy to see if we even have another scholly to give.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom