Bond to the U | Syracusefan.com

Bond to the U

OrangeBlood

Starter
Per Garcia. I really wanted him, thought he'd be a difference maker. Especially tough to lose to conference mate.

SU's horrible last half of the season last year and slow start this year has derailed our dreams of a break out year on the recruiting trail.

I guess wining 5 of our last 6 doesn't count. Players just care about the first half of the season so they ignore the fact we won the BE.

SU's horrible last half of the season last year and slow start this year has derailed our dreams of a break out year on the recruiting trail.
I doubt thats really the case Kids like fans tent to remember the latest events which in this case was winning. Any prospect that watched the Missouri game to it conclusion had to b postiviley impressed. It was one of our bst wins ever in manner and guts.

I doubt thats really the case Kids like fans tent to remember the latest events which in this case was winning. Any prospect that watched the Missouri game to it conclusion had to b postiviley impressed. It was one of our bst wins ever in manner and guts.
I agree with that thought but it did put us in a hole for the start of the recruiting season. It is possible that a lot of kids just never considered us because of last year's finish and the poor start. Once they get into the orbit of other schools it is harder to gt their attention.

These recruits have short memories, they are going to remember that SU finished incredibly strong this year, and not that they finished 2011 on a losing note.

These recruits have short memories, they are going to remember that SU finished incredibly strong this year, and not that they finished 2011 on a losing note.
It certainly should not be an issue next year. We will put a few more guys in the NFL and we will have a lot more of the NYC kids playing.

hard to say our bad end to last year and slow start hurt us when Miami didnt/couldnt go to a bowl and is also looking at further sanctions.

I guess wining 5 of our last 6 doesn't count. Players just care about the first half of the season so they ignore the fact we won the BE.

Most recruits have either verbally committed or narrowed their choice of schools down to a few by the start of November. But I'm sure you already know that.

I think it takes a bit of time for the momentum to shift back in our favor. That is pretty obvious to me with the way this years class has come together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom