Boneyard Meltdown? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Boneyard Meltdown?

Is this the the same UConn team that that the Boneyarders have been crowing all summer about? They continued to spout UConn was/is the better program than Cuse. Deelouisianal

Touchdown Fresno! Suck it Rutgers.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

In other news Fresno gashing rutgers on the first drive about to score.

That was a beautiful drive. If Fresno can keep this up, along with UConn losing, the only way to top that would be a win over Penn State. Then order in the East would officially be restored.

epic_fail_guy_to_da_rescue_by_beavertron-d3398k4.jpg

Is this the the same UConn team that that the Boneyarders have been crowing all summer about? They continued to spout UConn was/is the better program than Cuse. Deelouisianal
Mark, there is no need to laugh at them when they are down and out. They...wait a minute. I guess there is. The major conferences will be lined up to get UConn now.

that was the most embarrassing moment of Syracuse football outside of the G-Rob era

I am not making this up. when me and my buddy were getting late breakfast sunday afternoon (obviously we drank A LOT the night before) we had 4 separate old timer looking boiler uppers actually APOLOGIZE for the day before.

That is how bad that was.

Joe Fields was doing his best Hollis Price imitation.

I can still hear that random Chitown alum, "you know what you gotta do Jake, pull the trigger!!!!"

You know your board is in full meltdown mode when an e-petition calling for your coach's firing is tacked to the top of the forum after the first game of the season.
Yes, but is there also a Craig's list ad for a turkey fryer and RV pinned with CoachPMustGo.com?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

From BCS to losing to an FCS in what? 3 years?

More like backing into a BCS bowl as a Top 35 team team to losing to a FSC team in three years...but your point is valid. Epic collapse.

Coach P always was and still is a terrible head coach.

Just a position coach who was and still is in over his head as a head coach.

Feel bad for future Hall of Famer, Coach P. storz is an unwinable situation.

They should drop to d1aa.

They're useless.

Feel bad for future Hall of Famer, Coach P. storz is an unwinable situation.

They should drop to d1aa.

They're useless.

Is this Hall of Fame in your basement? He was a very good coach for a period of time. Kinda sad to watch this.

From BCS to losing to an FCS in what? 3 years?

was just thinking this last night - he inherited a team coming off a Fiesta Bowl appearance and in just over two (losing) seasons has them getting dominated by a mediocre 1aa team. Some UConn fans noted that despite his "demotion" this year, Deleone still had a headset on last night - likely just as involved as he was after his "demotion" in 2004. :bat:

They should drop football and try to get into the new big east for basketball. Better than being in that horrid AAC for both sports.

Is this Hall of Fame in your basement? He was a very good coach for a period of time. Kinda sad to watch this.
It's a tough selection committee, but he's enshrined there too.

1 thing is for sure, no real Syracuse fan should be enjoying his tough go. Hate on storz all u want, but to dump on P is an embarrassment.

But I guess that's what happens when u were screwed over and now everyone under say 27, has no clue how much he meant to this school.

1 thing is for sure, no real Syracuse fan should be enjoying his tough go. Hate on storz all u want, but to dump on P is an embarrassment.

But I guess that's what happens when u were screwed over and now everyone under say 27, has no clue how much he meant to this school.

I feel bad for the guy, wish he just rode it out in the NFL...men of a certain time and place can be absurdly stubborn, P is one of those.

just so I have this straight - it's ok to dump on players that meant a lot to SU if they are on a team other than your favorite pro team, but if a coach goes to a team that plays (played) against your favorite college team - then dumping on him is an embarrassment. Is that how this works?

I don’t understand why all the hating on Coach P. I’m pretty happy the guy won over a 100 games here at Syracuse; what did he average about 8 wins a season. I long for the days of annual bowl games without much worry.

I hate but I sure have nothing against Coach P and hope he's successful.

just so I have this straight - it's ok to dump on players that meant a lot to SU if they are on a team other than your favorite pro team, but if a coach goes to a team that plays (played) against your favorite college team - then dumping on him is an embarrassment. Is that how this works?
Clearly, u r out of your league with this.

I'm guessing u were 1 of the ignorant who reveled in Ps loss.

So sad.

p got married and lost his groove - hasnt been near as good a head coach since-

Clearly, u r out of your league with this.

I'm guessing u were 1 of the ignorant who reveled in Ps loss.

So sad.

I reveled in a UConn loss last night - it just happened to be further confirmation that SU made the right decision when they let P go. I understand how hard that must be for those that cling to a romanticized image of P as a great coach who was removed from SU through no fault of his own. It is painful to watch, even for those who take an honest look at his Syracuse tenure.

He wasn't F'ed over.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

I reveled in a UConn loss last night - it just happened to be further confirmation that SU made the right decision when they let P go. I understand how hard that must be for those that cling to a romanticized image of P as a great coach who was removed from SU through no fault of his own. It is painful to watch, even for those who take an honest look at his Syracuse tenure.

Exactly - he can be both an important coach to us, who did good things - and be the overmatched, stubborn coach he is now, in a bad situation.

I don't revel in his loss. But I do for that team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom