Boneyard | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Boneyard

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can slap whatever lit up sign they want on the outside of it. The decrepit narrow hallways and the faded whale jerseys tell me its the Civy.
Haha I hear you bro, just messin with you. I don't think anyone calls it the "XL Center", it's instinctively "the Civic Center" to anyone in CT.

They can slap whatever lit up sign they want on the outside of it. The decrepit narrow hallways and the faded whale jerseys tell me its the Civy.
Agreed. It will always be the Civic Center. Stevie Thompson, Bruce Springsteen, and I have great memories of that place.

Don't kill me for asking this, but I tried to ask the cuse lurkers on the yard and nobody responded. Where are you guys currently with your APR scores. I remember you guys were not very far off from our own numbers when we got hit with the hammer. Are you now in the danger zone with Fab and Southerland?
Not sure we know yet. But I, for one, am worried. Good news (and surprising, IMO), is that word has it Dion left in good standing.

Don't kill me for asking this, but I tried to ask the cuse lurkers on the yard and nobody responded. Where are you guys currently with your APR scores. I remember you guys were not very far off from our own numbers when we got hit with the hammer. Are you now in the danger zone with Fab and Southerland?
Southerland could still finish the semester I believe and be able to graduate, just because he's ineligible to play doesn't mean he won't be able to graduate.
I believe we had perfect scores 2 years in a row.
Waiters left in good standing last year. KrisJo graduated. Scoop graduated. Obviously Fab is Fab. Riley transferred, so I'm not sure where he stands
Off the top of my head, the only issues recently (3 or 4 years) have been Fab and Riley.

I think if Southerland graduates and MCW leaves in good standing we should be ok, but don't quote me on it.

If he angers you on these boards, you should read his comments about my posts on Facebook (which I chuckle at). He is a very funny guy with a very clever sense of humor - from which no one is safe (including himself). And I will say it one more time -- were it not for Fishy, there would not be a syracusefan.com. He approached me about starting this board more than 13 years ago... when SU fans had begun to over-run the Boneyard because there was no alternative to syracuse.com. Syracusefan.com was started by Fishy, Temery and me -- with Fishy doing much of the heavy lifting because I was practically computer illiterate at the time.
CTO, I love you and everfything you do for us and for the University that we love. However, Fishy is a p.o.s.. He says one thing here and another over there. F him. On the day of the national title game, when he was texting you and telling you how we might win, he was calling us ordinary on their board. P.O.S..Let him rot in the mac.

Southerland could still finish the semester I believe and be able to graduate, just because he's ineligible to play doesn't mean he won't be able to graduate.
I believe we had perfect scores 2 years in a row.
Waiters left in good standing last year. KrisJo graduated. Scoop graduated. Obviously Fab is Fab. Riley transferred, so I'm not sure where he stands
Off the top of my head, the only issues recently (3 or 4 years) have been Fab and Riley.

I think if Southerland graduates and MCW leaves in good standing we should be ok, but don't quote me on it.

You can count on Riley being in good academic standing when he transferred. For starters, he hung around campus during the summer even when it was rumored he was leaving for the fall semester. When it was finally confirmed, Im pretty sure he was still on campus at the time. Secondly, there is no chance Rob Murphy would allow him to leave SU in bad academic standing so he can join his program at EMU.

If he angers you on these boards, you should read his comments about my posts on Facebook (which I chuckle at). He is a very funny guy with a very clever sense of humor - from which no one is safe (including himself). And I will say it one more time -- were it not for Fishy, there would not be a syracusefan.com. He approached me about starting this board more than 13 years ago... when SU fans had begun to over-run the Boneyard because there was no alternative to syracuse.com. Syracusefan.com was started by Fishy, Temery and me -- with Fishy doing much of the heavy lifting because I was practically computer illiterate at the time.

History, something many don't bother to learn. When I first started posting on syracusefan.com back in 2003, I waited to start to post and learned the background history of the board and how it came to be.

I don't know Fishy at all, but I do know many of his posts have given me a good laugh and wry smile. And any guy who is partially responsible for this board being in existence (and what a boon it has been for me over the years, particularly the last couple of years), then that guy is all right with me. Even if he is a Nutmeg fan.

LGO!!!

Cheers,
Neil

CTO, I love you and everfything you do for us and for the University that we love. However, Fishy is a p.o.s.. He says one thing here and another over there. F him. On the day of the national title game, when he was texting you and telling you how we might win, he was calling us ordinary on their board. P.O.S..Let him rot in the mac.

It's some posts on a college basketball message board.
Take a couple deep breaths.

It's some posts on a college basketball message board.
Take a couple deep breaths.
Good gosh. You have been here for 15 minutes. This doesn't concern you. Move along.

Let's not let this thread turn into an SU/Uconn flame fest...oh wait.

That's great but he is still a tool.

CTO, I love you and everfything you do for us and for the University that we love. However, Fishy is a p.o.s..
On the Boneyard, it's simply a combination of: maintaining his persona; compiling street cred; a bit of jealousy over conference realignment.
Fishy's fine (based on non-board interactions)... you just need to consider the context of his comments.

I laugh when I hear "oh hes such a great guy". Guy loathes Syracuse and if I had a dollar for every snide wise ass backhand, comment he has made in regards to Syracuse or our fans I would be able to to pay off the national debt.

In other words the Igor defense

Dude usomad...get over him.

LOL are you 5? This is a board for your opinions. My opinion, and from the likes I have got on the subject, others agree, fishy is a fraud. As for you, you might want to consider the possibility that since you have a grand total of 4 messages, you might not know all the history of the two boards and wait to sound off until you do. Young kids today.

The yard and this site remind me of the espn houligan commercial. The majority of both boards are trash talking basketball junkies from the north east and yet somehow people on both sides of the wall mange to think their program and fan base are the pinnacle of fandom with the other side being bat nuts, ignorant, etc.

Except we are right, of course.

A fraudulent SU fan. Putting SU in your handle only worked for 4 posts. Bye. Back to the boneyard for you.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

A fraudulent SU fan. Putting SU in your handle only worked for 4 posts. Bye. Back to the boneyard for you.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I love the smell of testosterone in the morning.

My god, the level of delusion by the dips**ts over there is bordering on absurd. It's a joy to watch their sorry excuse for a team get worked by a mediocre Pitt team as I type this.

Status
Not open for further replies.