Boneyard | Syracusefan.com

Boneyard

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look up 'schadenfreude' in the dictionary, it will say "see also: University of Connecticut." Their collective egos have been beat up so badly over the last few years that the only remedy for them is schadenfreude.

And why is their website called 'The Boneyard?"

Reminds me of...
images

You should see the Georgetown board. We are to them what Kentucky is to us.

If you look up 'schadenfreude' in the dictionary, it will say "see also: University of Connecticut." Their collective egos have been beat up so badly over the last few years that the only remedy for them is schadenfreude.

The 2011 tourney (BE and National) was pretty good.

What a bunch of phucking morons. I especially enjoyed ricky1moore's take about our two programs' position relative to each other.

Also love that Fishy--one of our admins--is over there leading the charge.

Unsubscribe.
I laugh when I hear "oh hes such a great guy". Guy loathes Syracuse and if I had a dollar for every snide wise ass backhand, comment he has made in regards to Syracuse or our fans I would be able to to pay off the national debt.

Does anyone rememeber when AJ Price and Marcus Williams stole laptops from Uconn dorms and Calhoun took the player less useful to him (Price) and threw him under the bus?

That was awesome.

Does anyone rememeber when AJ Price and Marcus Williams stole laptops from Uconn dorms and Calhoun took the player less useful to him (Price) and threw him under the bus?

That was awesome.
b-b-but devendorf might have hit that girl that one time, remember?!?!

I do find one thing interesting about the UConn hoop team. None of their players are ever ruled out yet their team can't play in the NCAA tournament because of their APR? Hmm.

Also love that Fishy--one of our admins--is over there leading the charge.

Unsubscribe.

i actually like fishy. maybe because i know him personally and he's funny as hell. but he is not an admin nor a mod on this site.

i don't know if non-admins/mods can "see" who the admins/mods are, but just so you know who is, i will list them below and then you'll know who to watch out for. :)

admins: temery, bees, tomcat.

mods: jake, cto, bayside, bill orange, orangeyes.

sergeant at arms: stan, kaiser, cali

Cali has brought retweeting or "califying" to this site. He is becoming such a wizard... before long, he will have a Wikipedia page.

i actually like fishy. maybe because i know him personally and he's funny as hell. but he is not an admin nor a mod on this site.

i don't know if non-admins/mods can "see" who the admins/mods are, but just so you know who is, i will list them below and then you'll know who to watch out for. :)

admins: temery, bees, tomcat.

mods: jake, cto, bayside, bill orange, orangeyes.

Prolly a dumb question, but this is the only forum I have ever messed with. Whats the difference between an admin and a mod?

Every fan thinks their school gets the short end of the stick for everything, including us.
I agree, but there are more posts about this subject over there than there are here!

I agree, but there are more posts about this subject over there than there are here!
Their talking about us as much as they can now before their focus switches to Houston and Toledo.

I laugh when I hear "oh hes such a great guy". Guy loathes Syracuse and if I had a dollar for every snide wise ass backhand, comment he has made in regards to Syracuse or our fans I would be able to to pay off the national debt.
If he angers you on these boards, you should read his comments about my posts on Facebook (which I chuckle at). He is a very funny guy with a very clever sense of humor - from which no one is safe (including himself). And I will say it one more time -- were it not for Fishy, there would not be a syracusefan.com. He approached me about starting this board more than 13 years ago... when SU fans had begun to over-run the Boneyard because there was no alternative to syracuse.com. Syracusefan.com was started by Fishy, Temery and me -- with Fishy doing much of the heavy lifting because I was practically computer illiterate at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.